Saturday 5 December 2015

Thanks

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I stamped the Justrite Fleur de Lis Background onto Coconut White Card using Clear Perfect Medium. I then dusted 3 of the powders from the Cosmic Shimmer Lovely Lights Sparkle Pigment Set over the surface. I wiped away the excess using a dry wetwipe.

I stamped the image from the Justrite Birthday Floral Vintage Labels 8 & 9 Clear Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it our using Justrite Vintage Labels 8 Die Set and inked through the Die using Cosmic Shimmer Pretty in Pink Colour Cloud using a Smoothie. I coloured the leaves using Basil Leaf Colour Cloud (popped some on my Craft Sheet using a Smoothie and then used a Water Brush) and the flowers using the Scarlet Sun Spartkle Pigment Powder from the Lovely Lights Set (picked some up on my brush, added it to my Craft Sheet, added a little more water and painted with my Water Brush),

I cut the Justrite Heirloom Flourish Two Die out of Black Card twice and hooked it around my image piece.

I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set, again using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Clear Powder. I cut it out using Justrite Vintage Labels 9 Die Set and inked through the die with Pretty in Pink Colour Cloud. I threaded some thin Satin Ribbon from the Black Satin Ribbon Pack through the holes either side and secured at the back of the background.

I coloured some Crystal Corners with a Black Promarker and added them at the top of my card.

I assembled the card as shown piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card on all website orders placed in December (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
25% off all items in Christmas Category till midnight 26th December. 

36 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful card fabulous colours too. Enjoy your weekend.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, such a beautiful card today, you always amaze me with your wonderful creations.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card Thank you.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, it looks like a painting. Really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia
    Tremendous Card I So Love JustRite Stamps And I Have Collected Many Over The Years, And They Last A Lifetime As Long As You Look After Them, I Always Replace Them On The Plastic Card They Arrive In, And I Purchased Some A5 Ring Binder Folders So I Could Place My Stamps In There It's A Great Way For Organising And Storage As When Christmas Is Finished They Can Be Put Away Safely, Then You Can Work With Your Other Very Beautiful JustRite Stamps.
    Take Care
    Hugs From Sam xxx
    Carry On Creating ✂️ ✂️ ✂️

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and so stylish, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card fabulous colours,big fan of justrite have a load of them from years ago

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    A very sweet card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love how you've coloured the background.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia,
    A really beautiful card, love the justrite stamps and the way that you have used them in this card. The cosmic shimmer set of colours is beautiful too and I have had a go with them and the shimmer is lovely.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Julia, absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card Julia you always come up with a beauty wow !!!! Love June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia, love this very pretty and feminine card, your stamping and coloring is fabulous. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia, This is really lovely, the background is fabulous, and loving the whole card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia, This is really lovely, the background is fabulous, and loving the whole card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card very pretty xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really lovely card

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't know if this will publish as having problems logging in to Goigle. If it does I like this card very much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another wonderful card. I love how you've done the background.and your colouring is amazing. An all round beauty. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia.

    I think this is such a pretty Card. The stamps and dies you have used are great and the colour combination is lovely. I really like the way you have used the ribbon on your Sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty card Julia - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card and wonderful composition. I can just see you mixing those powders and painting!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia,
    I'm back after a busy week with my birthday celebrations, love this pretty little card, so delicate!
    Love Janet x
    from Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  25. So very pretty Julia....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm amazed how you come up with fresh ideas everyday....

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia, love this pretty card. Love the stamp and the colouring. With the pop of black, just gorgeous xx Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely clean and simple card Julia. The pierced mat and the black make a lovely backdrop for the pretty focal point Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a pretty stamp, producing a clear cut image. Beautiful card Julia.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Julia

    Another Justrite (smiles), pink and black look so striking together, the blavk corner gems are a terric touch on this card. A very classy result.

    Hugs, T x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Another beautiful and fab card again today, I love the stamp and the whole card is just so pretty, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Julia
    Love this card as it looks very 'Art Deco' design.
    Gorgeous subtle colours & love every design element of this beautiful card.

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze T xx (Norwich)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Julia, this is a beautiful card, and the background is really lovely. I would love to have an opportunity to have it on my wall. X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a lovely card. I enjoy watching you on the hochanda show.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!