Saturday 6 September 2014

How Sweet of You

Hi Bloggers.

I'm demoing today at Domino Crafts in Wolverhampton. If you're in the area, please stop by.

Kim Robertson has shows on Create & Craft today at 10am and 4pm.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I stamped the Justrite Iron Swirls Background onto Coconut White Card using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Pastel Peach Embossing Powder. I inked the edges of the card with Peach Bellini Adirondack Dye Ink using Cut n Dry Foam.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Everyday Expressions Stamp Set onto Peach Card using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer True White Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Couture Creations Royal Oval Die and inked through the die with Peach Bellini Adirondack.

I wrapped a piece of White Crochet Ribbon around the bottom section of the background. I cut the Couture Creations Wedding Rose Die out of Peach Card and inked through the die on the leaves with Beach Bellini. I also inked around the edges of the rose with the Peach Bellini. I tied a piece of White Tulle and added a Small Fancy Pearl Embellishment.

I assembled the card as shown adding some White Pearls to the top corners and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Cosmic Pearl around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

19 comments:

  1. Morning Julia and all crafters, a really super duper card today Julia, I love the dies that you have used and also the colour scheme. I will be tuned in at 10, looking forward to it. Stay safe, healthy and happy June Smith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia. A pretty card today, I love the Iron Swirls background stamp, it is gorgeous. Enjoy your day at Domino Crafts. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning Julia, a beautiful card lovely and cheery.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia,
    What a Beautiful Card I Really Love The Soft Peach Colour, I Love The JustRite Iron Swirls Background And How You've Heat Embossed Using Peach Simply Stunning, And Then The Delightful Dies From Couture Creations I Love The Rose.
    Have A Fabulous Day! Thank You For Sharing
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia today's card is beautiful. I do like the rose die that's another one for my wish list. Just a quick question, did you close your Amazon store? Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia, what a stunner, really love the peach colour and the whole layout. The rose die is on my wish list. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is stunning sue thank you for sharing love June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, enjoy your day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, Julia, I too love the rose die.
    Happy weekend
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia
    Love the peach on this card!
    Enjoy your day at Domino Crafts.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Julia, love, love, love the colour, so fresh.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia, love the card . love Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Julia, Gorgeous card, love the soft colours and background. The rose die is at the top of my wish list, it is beautiful.
    Have a great day at Domino Craft.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia, Another gorgeous card, beautiful colours and gorgeous make-up.
    Have a lovely day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Julia - love the colour. Hope you enjoyed your day at domino. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia
    Another stunning card, loved them all this week
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card great colours xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Julia.Love the colours and the iron swirls.
    Hugs Maria
    Sorry but is Kathryn your daughter?Great pics.from Nantes.Did not manage to give a comment on the blog. Sad to see you have to close your Amazon store,wish I had the money to help keep you going Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!