Sunday 28 September 2014

Love

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I simply ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Checkerboard PinPoint Embossing Folder. I rubbed Pearl Moon Gilding Wax all over the embossed surface. Once dry, I buffed it up using a dry wet wipe.

I stamped the sentiment from the Uplifting Thoughts Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Silver Shine Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using the smallest die in the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B Die Set.

I stamped one of the frames from the Mini Elegant Frames Set using Perfect Medium and embossed with the Silver Shine Detail Powder. I cut it out using the 3rd size die in the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B Die Set.

I stamped the Wrought Iron Frame, again using Perfect Medium and embossed with Silver Shine Detail Powder. I cut it out using the largest die in the A2 Matting Basics B Die Set.

I cut 2 of Sue's Peace Dies and glued them behind the Wrought Iron Frame.

I cut both of Sue's Petite Vinery Dies and the the largest 2 dies in Sue's Delicate Daisies - Complete Petals. I shaped the petals using a shaping tool and a moulding mat. I added an 8mm White Pearl to the centre.

I assembled the card as shown adding some more pearls to the corners and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Cosmic Pearl around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

22 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    Thank you a lovely wedding card. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia and all crafters, such a beautiful card today, I love the stamps you have used, so versatile.

    Have a great Sunday everyone what ever you are doing.

    Keep safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cad Julia, love it all. Loved yesterdays too.

    Love & Hugs
    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia. What a beautiful card. I love it all : ) I hope you are having a good time in Taunton with Sue and all of the people at the demo day, have a safe journey home. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous. I do like the way you have used the Peace die. I hope it goes well in Taunton for you and Sue today and that you have a safe journey home. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Julia , really like the white on white,
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love everything about it!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,
    Hope you are having a great weekend. Lovely card as always.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silver and white together is gorgeous I'm looking at that Peace die on a whole different light! And has been added to my Need List

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia, silver and white, such a classy combination. Love it. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia stunning card, love the flower. Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia. Hope you and Sue are having a good weekend. Lovely card and thanks for the tip about using Sue's Peace stamp, it looks lovely. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Julia, I hope you are enjoying your trip to Taunton and the weather is good. Lovely card today Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia
    A lovely card today.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia, a beautiful card love this embossing folder one
    of my favourites. Hope you are enjoying your trip with Sue again,
    I'm still having bother with your blog it says it has something to do with
    the firewall so I couldn't send a comment yesterday I did try a couple of times.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia

    Absolutely beautiful, a perfect wedding card. Must get some pearl moon gilding wax!

    The matting basics dies look a great idea.

    C rafty hugs

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia, Another lovely card, it would be and ideal Wedding or Anniversary card, really beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Julia, have been catching up on last few days...all of them gorgeous! We're having work done in the house, so have been awol from blogland! Hugs Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!