Sunday 14 September 2014

Congrats!

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Heart Lattice Embossing Folder. I rubbed Blush Gilding Wax all over the embossed surface. I left it for about 5 minutes and then buffed it up using a dry wet wipe which makes it smoother and shinier.

I stamped one of the mini frames from the Mini Elegant Frames Set using Perfect Medium and added Cosmic Shimmer Silver Shine Detail Embossing Powder (I did not heat set just yet). I stamped the sentiment from the Justrite Typewriter Sentiments, again using Perfect Medium, added Silver Shine Powder and heat set the lot. I cut out using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B. I also cut a Spellbinders Locking Loops die.

I cut a Spellbinders Mystical Embrace die out of Black Card.

I cut a couple of leaves out of pink card using Spellbinders Foliage die set. I added some White Tulle, a Pearl Spray and a flower made from Black Crochet Ribbon.

I assembled the card as shown adding some Black Pearls in the corners and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Cosmic Pearl around the edge.

Don't forget that Sue has more Weekender Shows today on Create & Craft.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

26 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    This card is just what i need, it is lovely, and I have all the goods to do it. Thank you take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia and all crafters, what a beautiful card you have for us today Julia, I really love the new stamps and am hoping they will be at Ally Pally next weekend. Have a great Sunday and yes will be watching Sue as well as recording it.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy everyone. Hugs June Smith xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Julia, I love these stamps, but will have to wait a few weeks to own them.
    Hugs to all
    Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    Love today's card. I bought the stamps from your show and can't wait for them to arrive,
    All your samples have been brilliant .
    Love Jan x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, a gorgeous card and fabulous colours the blush mica is todie for.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia. Lovely card, great colour combo. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia
    Love the pink and black combo!! That Mystical Embrace die is gorgeous - one for my birthday wish list.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Enjoy your day.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card-great colour combination.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous. I hope everything went well yesterday. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia, A gorgeous card, fabulous colours and beautiful die-cuts, love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia, a really gorgeous card, the black is the perfect foil for the soft pink. Love it all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia, love the card and colours. I must get the Mystical embrace die. love Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia, beautiful card!
    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia, wow, very striking card! Love the colours and that die is beautiful! Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card great colours xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia
    Just love this card pink and black go so well together
    Hugs
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Julia, what a lovely card today the pink and black go so well together. I guess I will have to be a little braver and try this combination Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Julia, very French looking with these two colours lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulously elegant - love it!! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. Thanks Julia, although I do not have any of the stamps or dies used this card has woken my ideas for a wedding anniversary card that I need to make. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia, Beautiful card, love the colour combo, the Mystical Embrace die is gorgeous, need to get it.
    Loving Sue's shows.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Julia so lovely thank you for sharing love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Evening Julia,beautiful card.Love the Mystical embrace die,on my wishlist.
    Hugs Maria/.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia, I just love pink and black...this card is stunning, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  25. i'm not a pink girl but this just works so beautifully! stunning. the crochet flower is really becoming your signature xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!