Tuesday 9 September 2014

Seasons Greetings

Hi Bloggers.

Here's another demo that I didn't get to do on C&C -

For the background, I stamped the Newsprint Holly A6 Background using Perfect Medium. I brushed Bright Holly Mica Powder from the  Cosmic Shimmer Festive Brights Mica Spray Set all over. I removed the excess mica powder using a dry wet wipe. I edged the background with a little Malachite Cosmic Shimmer Shimmer Paint using Cut n Dry Foam.

I masked off the image panel on the Seasons Greetings Stamp, 'inked' up the top section of the stamp using Malachite Shimmer Paint and stamped onto Coconut White Card. I cut it out using a Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Two Die.

I 'inked' up the bottom section of the Believe Stamp using Malachite Shimmer Paint (there was no need to mask as I was going to be cutting it out by hand) and stamped onto Coconut White Card. I covered with a piece of Creative Expressions Double Sided Adhesive Sheet and added Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Sprinkles.

I cut a piece of Rich Green Card using Spellbinders Grand Squares. I ran it through the Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations Poinsettia Lullaby Embossing Folder. I then rubbed Malachite Shimmer Paint all over using Cut n Dry Foam.

I added a piece of Creative Expressions Double Sided Adhesive Sheet to a piece of Coconut White Card and cut 2 trees using Spellbinders 2013 Holiday Tree Die Set. I removed the backing and added Cosmic Shimmer Glacier Ice.

I assembled the card as shown adding some White Pearls to the corners and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Holly Sparkle PVA around the edges.

I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peek from Thursday's shows.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    Thank you this card is so lovely, I like that shade of Green. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julia, a fabulous card, love the shimmer on the stamped image and the trees. Looking forward to the sneak peeks. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia and all crafters, what a super card today, the green is beautiful and so warming, I love it, have the stamps so I can have a play. Have a great day everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy. hugs June Smith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Julia, beautiful card, love the design, beautiful.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, This card is really lovely, gorgeous stamping and die-cuts and lovely colours.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia today's card is fantastic I love the combination of white and green with just the right amount of glitter. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card love the green xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card-perfect christmas green! I love the Holly stamp as it adds interest to the background.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia
    Just right - love it all. Love the green and white - very crisp!
    Thank you. Enjoy your day.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia
    this is a beautiful card - really christmassy and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia, lovely card, lovely shade of green. Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia, I love the Holly stamp it makes a lovely background, Your card is lovely too. love Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, I do like the background stamp,
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia, So nice to see a Green card for Christmas, lovely card with lots and lots of different used of Mica powder, colours and glitters. Lovely. Regards to all, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the background stamp I really must have a go at this technique

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia
    Wow this is my all time favourite Christmas Card - just love it. I shall be trying this background technique.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Julia, this is absolutely fabulous. I love the colour and the background stamp is gorgeous. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Julia and such an unusual colour. I love it Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia, Fabulous card, love the holly background and the dies and stamps used. The colour is gorgeous, so unusual.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning Julia, lovely card. The green is such a nice colour and the background is fab. Have a nice day
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well to get over the problem of not getting to do demos on shows, you will have to stop making such great samples that get people to buy the items, that then sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, a great card. Love the colour and the diamond sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia, fabulous card. Love the colour, stamps, dies just everything you used. Looking forward to Thursday shows. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the card Julia you ate so talented thank you xxxxlove June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia. Lovely card. Doesn't the shimmer paint show up the embossing nicely. SueL x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!