Monday 8 September 2014

Let it Snow

Hi Bloggers.

This card was meant to be a demo when I did the shows with the Christmas stamps -

For the background, I ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations New Year Dove Embossing Folder. I ran it through a second time to extend the design. I popped a little Pearl Cosmic Shimmer Shimmer Paint on my Craft Sheet. I picked some up onto a piece of Cut n Dry Foam and used it to 'ink' all over the embossed surface.

I stamped the 'snow' section of the Let it Snow Stamp 4 times onto Cobalt Card using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer True White Detail Embossing Powder. I cut them all out and glued them to the background to form borders top and bottom. I added a Small Fancy Pearl Embellishment to the centre of each border.

I stamped the image panel from the same stamp, again using Perfect Medium and embossed with True White Detail Powder. I popped a piece of Creative Expressions Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet on top and added Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Sprinkles. I cut the panel out using scissors.

I cut a Spellbinders Enchanted Labels 28 out of Cobalt card and 'inked' around the edges using a little CS Pearl Shimmer Paint.

I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Greetings Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and embossed with True White Detail Powder. I cut it out using a Justrite Vintage Labels Four Die. I added a little Pearl Shimmer Paint around the edges.

I assembled the card as shown adding a piece of a Pearl Swirl and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Cobalt around the edges.

I have spent hours in the evenings over the weekend popping some stock onto ebay. Some items are available on a Best Offer basis. I know some of you aren't all that keen on ebay but it's still the same ole me with the same ole quick dispatch so please take a look. Click on the link in the top menu bar. My Amazon Store is still open till 26th September, again there's a link in the top menu bar to go straight there.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

23 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    Thank you a really lovely card. lovely colours. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, such a beautiful card today. I love the stamps that you have used, they are so different and can be used in so many ways. Also love the colours, you can never go wrong with them can you?.

    Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, the start of a new week and for many the start of a new school today.......oh memories....

    Anyway stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, a very lovely card, love the stamping in white on the cobalt blue. Gives me some inspiration to get started on my Christmas cards. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia
    Lovely card today in cobalt blue. Recognised the Enchanted labels 28 as one I own! It's lovely.
    Look forward to seeing your show on Thursday - no doubt you are getting prepared.
    Take care and Enjoy your day.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I do like blue Christmas cards they look so wintery. It is good to know about EBay and your Amazon store. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i Julia , love this card , love the colours and the stamp,
    Have a great day,
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia, Brrrrrr, I can feel the snow in this card, gorgeous stamping and I adore the snowman's little carrot nose, gorgeous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, lovely card. Love. Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, a gorgeous card and fabulous colours/
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia
    Another stunning card, love the snowman
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Julia, once again beautiful card and the colours are so rich. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card Julia ,the blue is so Christmassy thank you for sharing love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia. A lovely snowy scene, I like how you have used the words to make the borders. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Julia, Beautiful card, love the colour, very Christmassy, and the snowman is soooo cute. Will pop on to Ebay later.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia, love the card so beautiful and the colour is lovely. love Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning Julia, Lovely card today bright & crisp looking Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card love the colours xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card for the not so Christmas livers Very bright and cheery for a winter's day

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card its so cute. Adore that cobalt blue card. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, lovely card, makes me think its time to start C cards. I am not very keen on eBay but have taken the plunge and ordered some of your dies, thanks for the heads up. Lilian

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!