Sunday 15 October 2017

Clean and Simple

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

Products used -
Cosmic Shimmer Ultra Thick Embossing Crystals - Clear & Tarnished Gold
Arty Heart Pop-ems
Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 - 3 Cheers for Art
Onyx Black Versafine
3mm Black Pearls
Efcolor Stove
Card - Coconut White & Black


Lisa Horton is continuing with her One Day Special on Hochanda today with shows at 9am, 1pm and 5pm. She also have an hour at 11am with the new Advent Calendar Die Set. I'm offering 10% discount on items I have in stock on my website from the shows, You can find them here. You need to enter code LISAHORTON in the discount code box at checkout. Offer applies till midnight tonight or while stocks last.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

15 comments:

  1. Good Morning Julia.. Beautiful card this morning. Love the stamp and the heart you have made.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, lovely card

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CAS cards This is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, love this card, and the sentiment is brilliant, and very true. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Julia the stamp is brill
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely way to do the stamp making a beautiful card Julia .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card .Great sentiment.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. An interesting design - clean and "simple". I am really liking this greeting/sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely effect on the heart, beautiful card. Thank you Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. An interesting card but one I would not make myself. Very different.
    I spent my crafting time yesterday "weaving". I have a little pile now ready for several cards. Julia, you really got me inspired with these dies. They certainly were under my radar before I saw your demos and lovely samples.
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia

    A great card and I love the sentiment

    June x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!