Monday 23 October 2017

Monday Sneak Peek

Hi Bloggers.

I have another sneak peel for you today from the One Day Special that I'm launching on Hochanda tomorrow at 6pm.

I started by just cutting die #1 from Sue Wilson's Stitched Square Peg Board Die Set into a piece of Duck Egg Card. I cut the Shadow Box Frame from Sue's Celebrations Shadow Box Die Set out of Coconut White Card and glued it to the Peg Board Die Cut. I made a frame using dies #2 and #4 from Sue's Stitched Square Peg Board Die Set out of Coconut White Card. I added it to my background using Woodware Foam Tape, trimming away the excess using scissors. I matted onto Duck Egg Card and then Coconut White Card.

I popped a little CS Clear Vanish Lacquer onto my Craft Sheet and painted it onto a piece of Primrose Card and onto Coconut White Card. Once dry, I cut the balloons and present from the Celebrations Shadow Box and the cake icing from Sue's Make a Cake Die Set.

I tied some Pastel Baker's Twine around the ends of the balloons.

I cut the cake stand out of Silver Mirror Card and the remainder of the cake out of Coconut White Card. I coloured the candles using Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Markers.

I cut the sentiment from the Celebrations Shadow Box out of Coconut White Card.

The winner of the card from Freebie Friday is ........................

ursula

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop your card in the post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, another gorgeous card today, I love these sets that Sue does and you have created a beautiful card from them. Congratulations to Ursula.


    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Julia. Amazing card this morning . Great collections of dies. Looking forward to watching you tomorrow.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Julia. Looking forward to the shows.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card-love it.

    Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little elements you've used. Will be watching tomorrow.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Julia
    What a gorgeous card to start the week.I will be watching the shows.Congratulations Ursula.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I do like this! Does painting the card with CS lacquer make the card slightly glossy I can’t quite tell from photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. Recorder is set for your shows.
    Congrats to Ursula.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Julia, such a beautiful card, love the combination of the duck egg blue and primrose. Well done Ursula. have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia,
    A great card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Julia love it thank you for the sneak peek can’t wait for the show
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Julia. Lovely birthday card today Julia. And hopefully I can watch you tomorrow on Hochanda. Now that I have found the channel (thanks to Pam) I can watch it on my tablet. Looking forward to that Julia. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card julia x love the colours x
    Congratulations ursula x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Julia, Congrats to Ursula x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Ursula. Enjoy! Lovely card Julia. I do like the Square shadow box. Will watch tomorrow night. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah thanks a million, I have won your Friday Freebie, oh I do so look forward to receipt of that...thank you Julia...Look forward to your show tomorrow evening, I always enjoy watching you and your great ideas...this is a really lovely card here today...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia,
    What a lovely card!Look forward to your show tomorrow.
    Maria A. & Stephanie K. - Thank you so much for your wishes.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia.

    Great Card. Very useful dies, I really like the sentiment and colour combination. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations ursula.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia this is a stunning card. I love the design and the dies are amazing. I hope you had a lovely time in the New Forest. I am looking forward to your shows tomorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia, Love this card, looking forward to the shows. There's every chance I'll get this die, love the shadow boxes.
    PS Got this shadow box(good job I looked) just need the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have topped yesterday's birthday card today! I love this card...anyone who received such a card would be delighted.
    I hope to catch your show in real time before my computer comes down but I will definitely watch in rewind.
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi Julia Fabulous card I love the shadow box dies

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card Julia. Looking forward to your shows. Congratulations to Ursula. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!