Saturday 14 October 2017

Jolly Tag with Clear Ultra Thick Embossing Crystals and Crystal Drops

Hi Bloggers.

A series of quickie posts over the next week or so as I'm heading off to Norfolk today for a workshop in Sheringham tomorrow, then I have 5 days beading and then head down to the New Forest for a workshop in Lyndhusrt next Saturday. I'm not sure if the Wifi will be kind where I am so I have scheduled quickie posts and will add more info if I get chance.

Please note : orders placed on my website during the next week will not be posted out until Monday 23rd October onwards. Special order items will take a little longer than usual. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Here's today's project -

Products used -
Wendy Vecchi Art Parts - Tag Toppers & The Guys, Studio 490 Stamp Set - Parisian Art
Distress Oxides - Faded Jeans & Broken China
Cosmic Shimmer - White Gesso, Acrylic Mixed Media Paint - Chelsea Blue, Glitterbitz - Turquoise, Diamond Frost - Sparkle Star, Clear Ultra Thick Embossing Crystals, Crystal Drops - Teal
That Special Touch Mask - Wavy
Lisa Horton - Christmas Wishes Die Set
Efcolor Stove
Coconut White Card
Blue White American Seam Binding


Lisa Horton is launching a new One Day Special on Hochanda today at 6pm with some lovely Sue Wilson dies. I'm offering 10% discount on items I have in stock on my website from the shows, You can find them here. You need to enter code LISAHORTON in the discount code box at checkout. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night or while stocks last.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

21 comments:

  1. Love the tag Julia enjoy your very busy week
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag Julia.What an exciting week for you.Enjoy yourself.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Julia, enjoy your week ahead
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Julia. Fantastic tag this morning ..Hope you have a fun day to day and a wonderful time 5 days beading ,you work so hard and have learnt a good break.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, lovely Tag, enjoy your workshop and the beading week

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of interest here.
    Have a relaxing break beading and look forward to seeing your creations.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia
    A lovely tag.
    Enjoy your beading break.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loots of interest here.
    Have a relaxing break beading and look forward to seeing your creations in due course.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia
    A lovely tag.
    Enjoy the beading break.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tag, great project.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your busy week I can’t wait to see what you do
    The tag is gorgeous I would love to play with UTEE etc but I daren’t take up yet another craft!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very different tag - love it. Thank you Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia, well I hope you enjoy your very busy week, and also get time to relax a bit, Love this tag. I really must get my UTEE and pan out and do a bit of play. Take care, travel safely. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia,
    Lovely tag.
    My you are going to have a busy week.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia this is a stunning tag. You are very busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely tag Julia x enjoy your week x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely tag Julia. I hope you enjoy your week away.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I might see you in Lyndhurst next week...beautiful tag here Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!