Saturday 5 November 2016

Merry Christmas

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I spritzed some water onto a piece of Watercolour Card. I sprinkled CS Aqua Lagoon and Silver Dream Pixie Powders over and put aside to dry. Once dry, I stamped the Justrite Snowdays Background using Phill Martin CS Decadent Denim Colour Cloud applied to the stamp using a Smoothie. I edged the background with Decadent Denim and matted onto Deep Blue Card. I then added it to a Coconut White Card blank.

I cut the large snowflake die from the Justrite Snowflake & Tag Dies out of Coconut White Card twice. I double embossed them using Clear Perfect Medium and CS Frosty Dawn Brilliant Sparkle Embossing Powder. I added them to my background, offsetting them.

I cut the small die from the same set out of Deep Blue Card and added an 8mm White Pearl.
I stamped the sentiment from the Justrite Large Oval Christmas Wishes Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Decadent Denim Colour Cloud. I cut it out using Justrite Joy Oval Frame Dies and edged with Decadent Denim. I cut the next sized die in the Joy Oval Frame Dies out of Deep Blue Card.

I added a 5mm White Pearl to each corner.

On the inside of my card, I stamped a sentiment from the Justrite Inside and Outside Christmas Sentiments Stamp Set using Cobalt Archival.

Thanks for stopping by.

 Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (5th November) -  D
esigns by John Lockwood - Christmas Rose Sentiments A5 Clear Stamp Set only £7.99!

29 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a perfect Christmas card it would be ideal for batch making.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and another great background!

    Maggie B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia.
    Thank you so much a beautiful card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    Your backgrounds are always stunning, lovely card.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia
    Lovely card today, such a pretty background and the snowflake for a central focal point is great!!!!
    Lovely for batch making as you can put the snowflake in any position.
    Love and crafty hugs to all, stay safe with the fireworks 💥
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia, lovely card today, the colours are fantastic.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Julia, lovely card with icy colours to match the snowflakes. Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Julia! The background is amazing - I must try these pixie powders together.
    Craft club this morning and I'm going to have a go at your suggestion to me at the backgrounds' workshop about a technique I could show crafty friends when I'm leading a demo next week.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card-love the background.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia, a gorgeous card with a spectacular background. Love it. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card and gorgeous background.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love the background and the dies are beautiful. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stamping on the pixie powder background is so effective. A lovely card, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Christmasy, love the colour and simplicity.
    Many thanks,
    Sue Mac

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia

    I really like the colour ways using the Pixie Powders and the snowflake is beautiful

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia, This background is fabulous, a lovely card !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Julia, background is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia. Another lovely pixie powder card. Love the blues and that snowflake is gorgeous. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Morning Julia, a fabulous card today bright and colourful, love the pp backing paper. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning Julia love this card it's a beauty the colour is so vibrant making a lovely background very preety dies and sentiments thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Julia. Love your vibrant background setting off your snowflake beautifully. X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card julia x beautiful background and I love just rite sentiments x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card Julia. Love the background. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. PM's Decadent Denim used to stamp over the Pixie Powder background is delecate but nevertheless very effective. In my opinion you use the blue Pixies to great effect. Thanks.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card Another one to try with my PP's

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I really like your background and the snowflake is so pretty. I think blue is my favourite colour and this is about the level of decoration I like. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  27. A beautiful card Julia and I love the gorgeous background.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another beautiful beautiful card...just love all these backgrounds....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!