Monday 21 November 2016

Very Happy Birthday

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I popped the TST Leafy Mask onto a piece of Black Card, securing with Low Tack Tape. I then spread 3 colours of Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste through the mask, sweeping across at an angle. I used Phill Martin colours in New Gold, Chic Pumpkin and Decadent Oak. I put aside to dry for a couple of hours. Once dry, I matted onto Antique Copper Pearl Card and then another layer of Black Card.


I stamped the sentiment from Phill's Butterfly Elegance Sentiments Stamp Set onto Black Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Ancient Copper Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using #2 die in Sue Wilson's Maldives Die Set. I cut #4 die in the set out of Black Card and dies #3 and #4 together out of Antique Copper Card.

I tied a bow out of 2 lengths of Black Silky Crush Ribbon. I cut the largest die in Sue's Swirly Leaf Trio Die Set out of Antique Copper Pearl Card twice and added a Black Vintage Button.

I completed my card by adding a 5mm Black Pearl to each corner.

The winner of the card from Freebie Friday on 18th November is ......................

Lydia Jordan

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop your card in the post.

Thanks for stopping by.

 Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (21st November) - R
anger Dye Ink Pad - Cheese Puff only £2.99!

28 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    Wow I love the bow on this one, such a different card Thank you.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I forgot to say congratulations Lydia, have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Julia
    Wow what a wonderful card. Love everything about it.Brilliant.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, a gorgeous card love the colours.
    Congratulations Lydia.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, a super card, love the gradient colours of the sparkle paste. Well done Lydia, enjoy the card. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, the texture paste looks great. Thank you

    Maggie B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours in this card.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia and crafters all,
    What a fantastic card this morning, these autumnal colours really pop on black card.
    Great men's card - minus the ribbon bow, maybe black and white bakers twine.
    Congratulations to Lydia on winning this weeks freebie.
    Love and crafty hugs to all.
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the colours.

    Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has given me an idea for a male card I have to make today. Thank you Julia.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia
    A lovely card.
    Congrats to the card winner.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely card with black I have my eye on those swirly leaves dies They really sing to me to have dies instead of matching stamps (like the Poinsettia sets)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Julia, love the autumnal colours. Congratulations to Lydia.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Love this, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia stunning card and that bow is beautiful xxx
    Love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Morning Julia a beautiful card very Autumn shades and I love how youve used the mask. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Julia, This card is stunning !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This card is gorgeous Julia. Thank you so much for sharing this. Congratulations to Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia

    Gorgeous card. I really like all the elements you've used

    Congratulations to Lydia... enjoy!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic card again julia x love the mask and the colours of the texture paste x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, loving your card again and beautiful colours,
    Well done to Lydia . x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Particularly like your bow arrangment. Love the fact that the black card has photographed almost gun metal grey which suits all the colours you have used.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I really like your background and the colours, I do like the look of the Swirly leaf trio die. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations Lydia Jordan.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just love these textured paste backgrounds, such a beautiful idea...lovely card Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Julia,
    Another very striking card! I really like it. Thank you!
    Congratulations Lydia!
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rally do like the colour combination you have used here.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely stunning Julia. i love the rich autumn colours and that magnificant bow.
    Love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!