Saturday 19 November 2016

Many Happy Returns

Hi Bloggers.

I'm running my last workshop of the year locally at Yardley Gobion today. I've loaded the dates for next year's workshops at YG Village Hall to the Workshops section and the left-hand side bar of this Blog and to my website here.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I embossed a piece of Coconut White Card using the Creative Expressions Eternal Ivy Embossing Folder. I edged it with Phill Martin Cosmic Shimmer Chic Pumpkin Twinkles and put aside to dry.


I stamped the Stamps to Die For Sweet Sunflowers onto Coconut White Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with Wow! Golden Flame Embossing Powder. I cut it out using the largest die in Sue Wilson's Maldives Die Set and filled the tram lines in the image with Chic Pumpkin Twinkles. I put aside the dry.

I stamped the sentiment from Phill Martin's Butterfly Elegance Sentiments Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Jet Black Archival. I cut it out using another die from the Maldives Set. I added it to the image die cut once the Twinkles were dry using 3D Foam.

I cut all 6 dies in Sue's Striped Nastutium Die Set out of Coconut White Card. I added Clear Perfect Medium to all of the open flowers and embossed them with Wow! Golden Flame Embossing Powder. I assembled the flowers and added a Small Black Circle Dazzler to the centres. I cut some leaves out of Black Card using Sue's Olive Branch Die Set.


I assembled the card as shown adding a 5mm Black Pearl to each corner and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat

Phill Martin is continuing with his One Day Special on Hochanda today with shows at 9am, 12noon, 4pm and 7pm. I'm offering 10% discount on items I have on my website from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tonight or while stocks last. Discount wil be applied at checkout.

Thanks for stopping by.

 Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (19th November) -  L
eonie Pujol Clear Stamp Set - Love Hearts only £2.49!


30 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card thank you.
    Have a fun day today, take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colour of this card the embossing powder is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. Have a fun day.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Julia. Enjoy your day. Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card-love everything about it.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Julia. Hope you have a great workshop. I'm spending the day with my lacemaking friends.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia and crafters all,
    Lovely card and the colours very autumnal, love the nasturtiums, very pretty die.
    Enjoy your final workshop of the year today, hope you have a bit of a party.
    Love and crafty hugs to all,
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love it. Enjoy the workshop today I hope there is cake for a little celebration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card today Julie love the colours and the flowers are beautiful xxx
    Enjoy your day love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia, this card is incredible, love the colour of the twinkles and embossing powder, the flowers are fab, great idea to emboss them. have a good day at the workshop. Take care. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Julia, wow what a stunning card I love the stamped topper and the whole design is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, enjoy the day.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, Julia. Have a good day - I'm with Jan for a day of lacemaking.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A cracking card Julia, i love every detail
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Afternoon Julia, lovely card today especially the flowers.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you have used embossing powder and twinkles to finish off this most beautiful card, especially on the nasturtiums.....lov Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia, Beautiful !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card julia x enjoy your workshop x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  20. The pumpkin twinkles lift this refreshing card.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia

    This is such a gorgeous card

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. The dies and stamp are lovely and I love the Wow powder and the colours used. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card Julia. Thank you for sharing. Hope the workshop went well. I had a Craft Fair today so was busy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card. I think the chic pumpkin is vastly underrated and not used enough. Flowers are beautiful.

    Trust you had a reallly good day today. Hopefully I can make the next one without having to drive home in the dark.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia,
    Lovely card, the flowers look stunning with the embossing.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Julia,
    A really lovely card and your stamping is lovely too! I also think your flowers are very pretty! Thank you!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Julia this is beautiful I love the stamp and the gorgeous colour you have used.
    love your flowers as well.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!