Wednesday 12 August 2015

Seasons Greetings

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Snowflake Lattice Embossing Folder (this folder is now also available in a smaller size).

I cut a couple of corners and a border out of Vintage Silver Card using Sue Wilson's Snowflake Corner, Border & Tag Die Set.

I spread some Phill Martin Chic Grey Blue Sparkle Texture Paste through the Snowflake Flurry Mask onto Coconut White Card and put aside to dry.

I made a frame out of Vintage Silver and Coconut White Card using Sue's Ornate Pierced Design Noble Die Set. Once the snowflake background was dry, I popped the frame on top using 3d Foam and trimmed away the excess.

I cut Sue's Season's Greetings Die out of Vintage Silver Card twice and glued them together using Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue.

I tied a bow using 2 lengths of Off White Satin Ribbon. I cut a couple of Snowflakes out of Vintage Silver Card using Sue's Snowflakes Die Set and added a Silver Dazzler and a couple of White Pearl Decorative Stick Pins.

I assembled the card as shown piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Ask for a free card (in the order comments box at checkout) when you order in August!


34 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card thank you. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julia, such a lovely card, love all the snowflake dies, they are beautiful. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, A lovely card today,I think the two colours are very festive.
    Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Julia like the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, a fantastic Christmas card must get this snowflake flurry mask it looks great on the backgrounds.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snowflake dies look great. Whole card is effective.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card-the silver & sparkle on it are just perfect.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, Gorgeous !! I love this.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, Gorgeous !! I love this.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of the snowflake items you've used I don't remember seeing this mask before So off to take a look see now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia,
    A gorgeous card, love the colours they give a really pretty frosty look.
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Heather Treble

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, love the use of all the snowflakes and the silver gives it a great frosty effect. hugs, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the snowflake dies so this has given me another idea. Thanks Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia,
    Another lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. morning Julia
    What a stunner - this card is beautiful - just love it
    Would love a free card
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free card offer is on orders from my website Carol. Julia

      Delete
  16. Hi Julia. A very classy card. I think the vintage silver is just right for this card, glad I've stocked up. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Julia.i was wondering last night about using that colour texture paste on another of the CE Christmas folders and you have confirmed that it would work well, so thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another beauty julia love it thank you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia
    Thank You For Sharing Such A Tremendous Card With Us Today I Just Love The Dies That You've Used And I Also Just Love The Fabulous Colour Combination
    Today's Card Is So Very Beautiful.
    Hugs From Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia lovely card
    Luv Rach :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia.

    I really like all the dies you have used, I am going to have to treat myself to the Snowflake Flurry Mask. The snowflake with the ribbon is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good Morning Julia

    This card is just gorgeous - the colour combination, techniques used and design is just stunning.

    Have a great day.
    Love Tracey, Hull
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning Julia today's Christmas card is gorgeous. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Julia. Gorgeous card. Love every bit of it.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia,
    Lovely card just love silver and white together, very classy.
    Love Janet x
    from Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Julia gorgeous card today. Love the silver & white love it all.
    Hug's Lynda Brock xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia,
    Love the card ! Must look for that EF,
    very nice. hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julia

    I love it. I adore snowflake designsso this is right up my street. Going to try the texture paste snowfakes when i start my Christmas cards.

    Hugs T x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Julia, loving today's card my favourite dies the nobles an the Xmas border an corner dies are great as is the snowflakes die, love the lay out an colours.Take Care Melody xXx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous card Julia, I really do love snowflakes. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Julia, playing catch up, love this card, it is amazing.

    Enjoy your day, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!