Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Circle of Love Never Ends

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I stamped the Justrite Garden Gate Background twice using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Ruby Lapis Lustre Embossing Powder.

I stamped the sentiment design from the Justrite Circle Of Love Vintage Labels Three Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and embossed with Ruby Lapis Lustre. I cut it out using Justrite Vintage Labels Three and inked through the die with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. I cut a Spellbinders Stately Circle out of Raspberry Card. I stamped the frame from the same stamp set using Perfect Medium and embossed with Ruby Lapis Lustre. I cut it out with another Justrite Vintage Labels Three Die and again inked through the die with Victorian Velvet.

I cut 2 of one of the Heartfelt Creations Timeless Amour Dies out of Raspberry Card and popped them behind the design.

I tied a bow using a couple of lengths of Vintage Ribbon and added a Heart Dazzler.

I assembled the card as shown adding some White Pearls and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Vintage Pink around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.


26 comments:

  1. hi julia
    what a stunning card love the ruby lapis luster embossing powder colour you have used must get the background stamp it looks great thank you tracy w x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia
    Another great card. Lovely colours. And features my fav - stately circles!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia
    Love the colour of the background and that stamp is a must have really stunning.
    TFS
    Hugs
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia
    thank you for another great card brilliant background
    take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, a very pretty card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julia, wow just fantastic, love the raspberry coloured card. Love the sentiment too.Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia. A pretty card with a lovely background. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia a beautiful card today I love the colours you have used. Have a good day.Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, Love it !! the colours are beautiful, I absolutely adore the background stamp.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia, this is lovely. love all the central elements and the background is beautiful. Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Julia. I love the background, the stamp and the colour are just fabulous. Pretty little heart dazzler too. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Julia, Beautiful card, the background is stunning, love the colour and the elements, the dazzler is so pretty.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia,
    Fabulous card and I love the sentiment on this one too.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Julia. The Queen of backgrounds is at it again. Beautiful.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia,
    Sorry but this one does not hit the spot for me, don't know why.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia, love the card and the colours are pretty the fancy dies are beautiful and the background stamp is gorgeous love Jean Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your backgrounds that you've been doing lately Julia. Received my embossing powders from you and the lapis pink aurora is gorgeous, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the way you've used the Timeless Amour dies Julia, they don't look like hearts so can be used for all sorts of cards. I think I need to look at my dies in a different way in future,something I don't do enough.

    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia, love the card. Really like the background and the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia,

    Love this card especially the background stamp, I'm not a pink person but this is lovely

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia, a really lovely card, nice and bright.
    X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, beautiful card today as are the past few days card. Have been away for a few days so first chance I have had to see them. Have ordered my Ally Paly tickets today.
    Have a great evening

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! So is the one I have just received from you and Nigel - thank you so much - I love it! I am glad I emailed in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty card , but a bit too pink for me.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia
    Gorgeous card but the ribbon doesn't match for me. . . . .maybe its my screen. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Julia love this card and the colours thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!