Sunday 18 June 2017

One Day Special Shows on Hochanda today

Hi Bloggers.

I'm launching a new One Day Special on Hochanda today at 6pm with the lovely Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud Inks. There's another show today at 8pm today and then more shows at 9am, 1pm and 5pm tomorrow. I have lots of techniques to share with you so I hope you can join me.

Here's today's card -

Whilst prepping for this ODS, I have been very good and I've been mopping up all waste Chalk Cloud Ink from my Craft Sheet onto pieces of Coconut White Card and I've got some really lovely backgrounds to use. This is one such background - the main colours on this one are Blue Lagoon, Toasted Rose and Sweet Violet. I stamped the Woodware Travel Background on top using Onyx Black Versafine Ink and edged with Blue Lagoon Chalk Cloud using a Smoothie.

 I covered a Pop-em from the Arty Hearts Set with a little White Gesso (it's not necessary to cover the Pop-ems with Gesso but on this occasion, I wanted the inks to be the same colour as on the rest of my card). I added Sweet Violet Chalk Cloud and edged with Blue Lagoon Chalk Cloud. I stamped the sentiment from the Woodware Vintage Inspiration Stamp Set using Versafine. I made a flower out of some more of my background and Coconut White and Black Card using Sue Wilson's Sweet Williams Die Set, edging the petals with Blue Lagoon Chalk Cloud.


I wrapped a piece of Sheer Iridescent Ribbon around and knotted a couple more pieces to it. I added another flower, made as before but with larger dies from the set.

I matted onto Black Card and then Coconut White Card. I completed my card by adding a 3mm Black Pearl to the centres of my flowers and a 5mm Black Pearl to each corner.

I'm offering 10% discount on items I have on my website from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night or while stocks last. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.

I've loaded pics of samples and experiments using the Chalk Clouds into the Gallery Section of this Blog and to my Julia Watts Crafts Facebook Page.

See you at 6pm!

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (18th June) - J
ustrite Flower Garden Dies only £3.60!

24 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, lovely pictures today, I will be watching the shows later.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    Looking forward to seeing you demo the chalk clouds.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julia, I will be watching tonight looking forward to your demo's.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Julia. Looking forward to the shows and your demonstrations.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, A really beautiful card, the background is fabulous and the stamping is gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Julia, what beautiful colours on todays card, love the stamp too. Hope the shows go well. Have a great Sunday everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Julia. Beautiful card to day , I love how you created the background and the colours all work so well. I am looking forward to this evening shows and will have to catch up when I get home from work tomorrow..Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card today Julia, love the matt effect these cloud shimmers make

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card Julia
    Love June horrocksxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia

    This is a WOW card for me!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to your show today Julia, just love your background ideas, so it is going to be fun....superb card, background is lovely and subtle...Have to watch it on computer as only have freeview and dear old Hochanda have taken it off after 6.00pm....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia this is a stunning card. Have a safe journey take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card as always Julia, see you later.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia,
    Wow - can't wait for the shows - I'm a glutton for new techniques, and you always explain so clearly.
    Best wishes
    Dorianne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just about to tune in! Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Julia good luck with the shows
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chalk colour clouds look great. Love this card.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card in lovely colours.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia,

    Lovely & interesting card.Good luck with the shows.
    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card Julia. Only managed to watch the last 15 mins of the show so am off to watch it on Rewind.

    ReplyDelete
  22. a stunning creation Julia i have been watching the shows they are great xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!