Saturday 17 June 2017

Sneak Peek

Hi Bloggers.

As promised, today I have a sneak peek from tomorrow's One Day Special on Hochanda where I'm launching CS Chalk Clouds and some of Francoise Read's April Release Woodware Stamps.

Here's today's card -

On this card I've use Toasted Rose CS Chalk Cloud for all of the colour and I've used only Coconut White Card.

I started with my background. I inked all over a piece of Coconut White Card with Toasted Rose Chalk Cloud using a Smoothie.. I placed the Celtic Vine Mask on top and then spritzed with water. I removed the mask - the water bleached the mask design out for me - lovely! I matted onto Coconut White Card, then another piece that I had edged with my Chalk Cloud and then another piece of Coconut White.

I cut  a die from Sue Wilson's Double Pierced Squares out of Coconut White Card and inked through the die with my Chalk Cloud. I stamped the image from the Woodware Eyes Stamp Set and the sentiments from the Woodware Vintage Inspiration Stamp Set with the Toasted Rose Chalk Cloud. The detail you get when stamping with Chalk Clouds is absolutely amazing!

I created another background in the same way as I did the one for my card. Once dry, I cut some flowers using Sue's Succulent Garden Die Set. I added centres using Sue's Sweet Williams Die Set and a 3mm White Pearl. I cut a pair of leaves from Sue's Whimsical Leaves Die Set and just inked the very tips of each leaf.

I completed my card by adding a 5mm White Pearl to each corner of my background.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (17th June) - C
reative Expressions Stamps to Die For - Larkspur Script only £2.99!

30 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    Beautiful card love the stamp,colour and the lovely flowers.
    Have a great week end.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, lovely card today, looking forward to tomorrow's show

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Julia, looking forward to you demonstrating with these chalk cloud inks.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. Looking forward to tomorrow's shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Julia . Beautiful card this morning . I am looking forward to shows as I have not tried the chalk colour clouds only have some of the others. Looking forward to seeing which Francoise Read's stamps you use..... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that background, Julia. Looking forward to seeing TB Chalk Clouds.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card I'm looking forward to seeing them in action and see you explain the differences between the two types of Colour Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia

    This is a stunning card, I love this shade of CS Chalk Cloud

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julia, what a gorgeous card, and a stunning colour, great stencil design too love it all. Looking forward to all the demos to see how you use the Chalk Cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia, A fabulous card, I love the Chalk Colour Clouds, I watched Phill demo'ing these at a recent Craft Show and I love the concept of them.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, looking forward to seeing the chalk clouds in Hochanda.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    Love the card, pretty colour you have used.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love everything about this card look forward to the show xxx
    June horrocks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia,
    Gorgeous card, I love the soft colours and the way that you have created the background, hope to catch some of your shows.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great work! i love this card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love her stamps and live what you have done on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia. Great card. I loved the last set of Woodware shows so roll on tomorrow's. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Julia. Looking forward to your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just love these new chalk clouds so a must have for me soon, this card is stunning, the colour is so beautiful...look forward to seeing you tomorrow...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Julia i really love this card, love that stamp and
    the gorgeous colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing what just one colour can do. I love the chalk colour clouds, great fun to work with. Thanks for the tip on making this fabulous background.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely Julie can't wait to see your demos tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely Julie can't wait to see your demos tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I really like the Mask and the dusky Pink colouring. I'm looking forward to seeing the stamps. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Julia this is a stunning card. I love the colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia,

    Interesting and beautiful card. Love the color and the background. Thanks for sharing.
    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julia I absolutely love this card right up my street thank you for sharing.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!