Wednesday 28 June 2017

Always try to Love

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -



For the background, I used Natural Sponges to add CS Chalk Clouds in Toasted Rose, Blue Lagoon and Sweet Violet over a piece of Coconut White Card. I cut it our using a die from Sue Wilson's Essential Rectangles DieSet and inked around the edges with Toasted Rose Chalk Cloud using a Smoothie.

I stamped the sentiment from the Woodware Vintage Inspiration Stamp Set using Onyx Black Versafine Ink.

I matted onto Black Card and popped onto a Coconut White Card blank.

I added Toasted Rose Chalk Cloud onto a Pop-em from the Arty Hearts Set by pouncing the ink onto it using a Smoothie. Once dry, I added Sweet Violet Chalk Cloud, pouncing through a section of the Celtic Vine Mask using a Smoothie. I made some flowers out of Coconut White Card using Sue's Sweet Williams Die Set, adding a little Toasted Rose and Sweet Violet Chalk Cloud.

I completed my card by adding some White Pearls to the centres of my flowers and to each corner of my background.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (28th June) - S
pellbinders Shapeabilities - Twisted Palm only £7.20!

24 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, what a beautiful card, love the colours and the sentiment stamp. Have a great if somewhat wet day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Julia in pink and purple. Lovely sentiment as well.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    A lovely card, I love the sponged background.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, lovely card today, I am loving the new chalk clouds, they work brilliantly on parchment.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, love the background.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting background.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia
    Beautiful card,super background too.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, I love how you have created this background, the colours are beautiful together.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Julia the colours are brill and the flowers
    Love June horrocks xxxxp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia,
    A delightful card, so pretty.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, Julia. Love the background.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely. Great background. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning Julia , beautiful card this morning . I love how you have created the back ground . I will have to try this one , might stop me playing with my pixie powders. The stamp just finishes the card of beautiful with heart and flowers.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia

    A lovley card I like the background technique - I must give it a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great card, Julia and the background is one I must try.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia,
    Gorgeous card, love it.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Julia,
    Lovely card and very apt Sentiment for now!
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Julia.

    Pretty Card. I love the background technique and colours. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia,
    Lovely card. I like the background technique.Thanks for sharing
    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW Julia, a truly stunning card, I so love it

    June x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!