Tuesday 27 June 2017

Congrats

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Spellbinders Platinum Machine with the Creative Expressions Floral Stripes Embossing Folder. I needed to run the card through with the folder a second time to extend the design as the stripes would have been going across the card which I did not want on this occasion. I matted onto another piece of Coconut White Card, then Midnight Blue Pearl Card and then Coconut White Card.

I cut the outer die of one of the corner dies from Sue Wilson's Indonesian Border and Corners Die Set out of Midnight Blue Card four times. I both dies from the same corner set out of Coconut White Card 4 times and glued the pieces together. I added a 5mm White Pearl to each of the corner pieces.

I cut die #4 from Sue's Bali Die Set out of Midnight Blue Pearl Card. I cut dies #3 and #4 together from the same set out of Coconut White Card. I glued the 2 die cuts together. I cut die #2 from the same setout of Coconut White Card. I dusted with an Anti-Static Bag and stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Petite Lavish Sentiments Stamp Set using Clear Perfect Medium. I added CS Denim Brilliant Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat set.

I chose one of the handbags from Sue's Vintage Handbags Die Set. I cut the outside die out of Midnight Blue Pearl Card and both the dies out of Coconut White Card. I did not put a handle on this one. I added 3mm White Pearls to the cross sections on the design and a 5mm White Pearl to the centre of the flower design on the handbag.

The brand new Christmas release of Woodware Stamps were launched yesterday. I've ordered them already and I expect they'll be delivered tomorrow. You can see/order them here in the Christmas Section of my website. There's some lovely designs in there.


Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (26th June) -
Designs by John Lockwood Background Stamp - Autumn Garden Frame only £2.99!

24 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, beautiful card today, very elegant.

    Stay safe, heathy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julia,
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card.
    Lovely Woodware Christmas designs.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    Very classy,love the dark blue with the Coconut white.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card today. The chalk colour clouds are really good to use.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colour combination.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia, A very pretty card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    Love today's card very preety
    Love June horrocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Julia . A WOW card this morning . Its such a beautiful card and perfect for a lady . Thank you for sharing how to create the card ... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very classy looking card julia.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love this card, saw you demo it on Hochanda, so pretty...my kind of card....thank you Julia..luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Julia. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and in my favourite colours

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, I love the elegant look that you have achieved.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love it. Those dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. Great dies and colour. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Julia, a beautiful and elegant card, love the detail. Take care. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia,

    What a truly beautiful card today. Love the color combination and the way you used so many dies. The vintage handbag is so cute. All those pearls you used make the card to look expensive and elegant. Love it.
    Thank you sharing how you created this card and for the inspiration.
    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very gorgeous card Julia, love everything about it

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Evening Julia. Beautiful card in midnight blue and white. The little handbag is very cute studded with pearls xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Julia this is stunning, i love the corners with
    the embossed background and the pretty handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Julia,
    A really beautiful card! Thank you!
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!