Saturday 24 June 2017

Best Wishes

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I used a piece of Watercolour Card. I added a little CS Aqua Lagoon Pixie Powder to a Mister Bottle with some water and gave it a good mix. I spritzed over my card and blotted off with Kitchen Roll.I repeated the process with CS Peacock Green Pixie Powder. This is a very pale background as I did not use very much PP - just what I wanted.

I stamped the image from the Woodware Fresh as a Daisy Stamp Set using Onyx Black Versafine Ink. I coloured in using CS Colour Clouds - I used Decadent Teal, Decadent Denim and Decadent Bamboo. I dabbed a little into the lids of the pots and picked up with a Water Brush.

I stamped the sentiment from the Woodware Lilac Spray Stamp Set, again using Versafine Ink.

I edged my card with Decadent Denim Colour Cloud using a Smoothie. I matted onto Black Card and then onto a Coconut White Card blank.

I popped a little CS Clear Varnish Lacquer onto my Craft Sheet and mixed in a little CS Sparkle Diamond Frost and added it to the centres of my flowers.

I finished my card by adding some drops of CS Black Pearl 3D Accents (PVA).

Distress Oxides and Re-inkers are back in stock on my website now here. Phill Martin's new smaller 9 x 9 Stamping Mat is in stock here. There are lots of goodies on my website - do have a browse if you have time.

Heading over to Yardley Gobion today for our Powertex Workshop - really looking forward to that.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (24th June) - P
hill Martin Sentimentally Yours - Mini Baroque Inspirational Sentiments only £7.99!

22 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    Loving all your cards using Woodware stamps with your super backgrounds.
    Have a good weekend.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, lovely sample today.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, lovely card.
    Have a great time at the workshop
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love the colour.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards always have lovely backgrounds and some of the stamps are gorgeous. Just so today.
    Hope workshops go well.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card. I love your Woodware cards and super backgrounds, they inspire me to have fun! Have a great day, wish I lived nearer and could join you.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Woodware stamps I love that delicate background too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia, a very pretty card, beautiful colours, love the soft effect on the background. Have a great day at YG. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card, Julia. Must remember that idea of adding Diamond Frost to the lacquer.
    Have a good day.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this stamp. Great card. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Julia .. Beautiful card this morning . I have just been using this stamp my self. I have not tried using PP in Spritz bootle , think I will have a try. The effect looks lovely. The sparkle in flowers really finishes them of.... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, love the background.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love it that stamp is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia,
    Lovely card.Love the soft colors.
    Hope you had a great time at the workshop.
    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Julia.

    Great Card. I do think this is pretty and I love the colouring. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Julia,
    Really lovely card. Like very much the colours you have chosen.
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia really pretty card the stamp is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Julia. I really like the Woidware stamps. Always have. Hope you enjoyed the Powertex day and you will tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, love the colours and the stamp is so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!