Monday 12 June 2017

One Day Special Shows on Hochanda today

Hi Bloggers.

I'm launching a new One Day Special on Hochanda today at 6pm (please note new time) with some more Sue Wilson Dies from the April release. There's another show at 8pm today (not on Freeview but available on Sky, Freesat and online).

Here's today's card -

I started by dusting a piece of Coconut White Card with ans Anti-Static Pad. I stamped the CE Black Orchid Stamp to Die For using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Denim Brilliant Sparkle Embossing Powder. I cut it out using die #4 from Sue's Bali Die Set. I stamped the sentiment from the CE Petite Lavish Sentiments Stamp Set using Cobalt Archival. I cut it out using die #2 from Sue's Indonesian Background Die Set. I cut a mat out of Midnight Blue Pearl Card using die #2 from Sue's Sumatra Die Set.

I cut die #3 and #5 together from Sue's Sumatra Die Set out of Midnight Blue Pearl Card and die #4 from the same set out of Silver Mirror Card. I glued the Mirror Die Cut behind the Midnight Blue one and then cut in half. I added it to the back of my stamped piece.

I cut die #7 from Sue's Double Pierced Squares Set B out of Coconut White Card and out of Silver Mirror Card. I cut die #5 from Sue's Indondesian Background out of the Coconut White piece. I glued this to the Silver Mirror piece. I matted onto Midnight Blue Card (with a wide border), then Silver Mirror and then Coconut White. I added my topper section and a 5mm White Pearl to each corner.

Many thanks to Sandra, Tina and Lorna for sending samples in for the shows. Their cards are on view in the Gallery Section of this blog and on my Julia Watts Crafts Facebook Page.

I'm offering 10% discount on items from the shows. You can find them here. Please be aware that some of them are special order items (shown in the item description) and orders containing those items will be dispatched in 7-10 days (to be honest, I may not be able to get any orders posted out till Thursday this week anyway as I'm at Hochanda for the next 3 days). Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.

The winner of the card from Freebie Friday on 9th June is........................................

Carolyn B

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop your card in the post.

Hope you can tune in later.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (12th June) - S
pellbinders Wooden Fence only £3.60!
 

24 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card,love the stamp.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, a really lovely card, the dark blue, white and silver is a stunning colour combo. Hope the shows go well, will have them on record due to work. Well done Carolyn. Have a great day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julia, love the stamp and colours used for this card.
    Looking forward to the shows this week
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card. Looking forward to your shows, must check the recorder is set up for them.
    Congrats to Carolyn.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Julia and all. A WOW card this morning. The stamping looks stunning. Looking forward to watching you later and tomorrow, have fun.... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card again Julia. So chuffed to have won last weeks card.....thank you.
    Carolyn B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card-love everything suit.

    Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, lovely card today. Goodness you are busy at the moment, all those workshops and TV launches, make sure you have some quality time to yourself to unwind.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, looks forward to your shows.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Julia. Love the colours.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card and in my favourite colours too Good luck (not that you'll need it) tonight

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card, I also do love the colours used.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    A very pretty card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia

    This is a lovely and pretty coloured card today

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and colour used
    Congrats to Carolyn enjoy your card.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love it. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. A stunning card design in classic navy and white. I always love this combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, love the colours and the stamp is lovely.
    Congratulations to Carolyn.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia.

    Pretty Card. Great stamp and dies, lovely colour scheme. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations Carolyn B.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card. Home in time to watch the show

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia,
    The card is beautiful. Love Sue’s Indonesian set dies and the background that you created using them. Thanks for sharing.
    Congratulations Carolyn B.
    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia beautiful card lovely dies and stamp
    So disappointed I missed your first show I can't get used to the new timings!
    Congratulations to Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. julia this is absolutely gorgeous, i love the stamp
    and the beautiful colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!