Tuesday 3 July 2012

A Well Adjusted Woman

Hi Bloggers.

Given the sentiment on this card, I think that Ethel is on her way to the Supermarket to trade Murray in for something else! This is the smallest card I've made with the stamp sets. I think it suits the DL size really well. Easy peasy!


I stamped the image and the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Well Adjusted Women Stamp set using Cobalt Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I coloured the image in using Cosmic Shimmer Matt Drawing Inks. I mounted both panels on to some cobalt card.

I ran a piece of brown card through the Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations Houndstooth Embossing Folder.

I assembled the card as shown adding some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Choco Brown.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, I like DL cards, makes a change from the bigger sizes. I wonder can I borrow the wheelbarrow at the end of the month for my birthday to trade hubby in for some more Spellbinder dies. Lol

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, another fab one, the blue and brown actually work well together. Thanks for all the ideas, it has got my brain back into craft gear. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a change in size and shape to the cards. Love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia,
    Nice to see a different shaped card. Love the sentiment!
    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another funny card, love the colours together

    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like I'm going to be getting these stamp sets on friday! My credit card is already crying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Julia

    I love the sentiment too

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too like the size of card and the sentiment. Another fun card, well done Julia!
    Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia
    Another fab card, and so different its good to see another style of card.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm begining to look for my daily fix of Ethel and Murray. This card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the use of a DL card, not done one for ages... mmmmm Colour scheme is great

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Julia you've made me laugh again! Love this card and the colours are brilliant. Hope she swaps him for crafty stuff! You have also set me off looking for my DL blanks, think I will have to make one or two this week. Love the sentiment by the way.

    Hugs Sue P xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia, like colours and sentiment great
    Carol E

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!