Saturday 14 July 2012

New Products and Re-Stocks

Hi Bloggers.

Just wanted to let you know that I have managed to get some more Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue in my Amazon Store. Click here to go to this item in my store.

I've got some new Creative Expressions stamps -
Newsprint
Hexagon Script
Floral Splendour
Floral Silhouette
Festive Florals
Time Keeper

I've also got some packs of the Matt Skin Tones Drawing Inks as featured on the Ethel & Murray Shows.

Please scroll down for today's post of a card.

Julia.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Julia, just looked at the stamps and they're on my list! I just got the foundations card I ordered thru you at Amazon, thanks for the very speedy delivery; Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia....ordered my glue last night....I've run out :( Nothing works quite the same...Thank you. S xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!