Monday 30 May 2016

Love

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Spellbinders Platinum Machine with the Creative Expressions Eternal Ivy Embossing Folder. I then misted the background with CS Pearl Mist.

I cut the inner die only from the Spellbinders Swirl Stripe Panel out of Peach Card. I re-seated one half of the die back into the die cut and ran through the machine again to extend the design. I repeated this twice more. I added this to my embossed background. I cut a frame out of Coconut White Card using Sue Wilson's  Double Pierced Rectangles and Double Pierced Rectangles Set B. I added it to my backgrounds using 3d Foam.

I stamped the sentiment from the Heartfelt Creations Feathered Grass Flourish Stamp Set using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Silver Pearl Lustre Embossing Powder. I cut it out using the deboss die in the Spellbinders Ornamental Crest Die Set. I misted the deboss frame with CS Pearl Mist.

I tied a bow using Craft Consortium Ivory Satin Ribbon and added a Craft Consortium Small Circle Pearl Diamante.

I assembled the card as shown adding some Craft Consortium Pearls to the corners of the frame.

John Lockwood is launching a One Day Special on Hochanda this evening at 8pm with his Summers Child Collection. I'm offering 10% discount on products that I have in stock on my website from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night. I haven't been able to order his new stamps yet. As soon as they're available and I've placed my order, I will add them to my website and let you know. To make up for the fact that I don't have his new stamps yet, I'm offering 10% discount on all of John's existing Clear and Foam Mounted Stamps till midnight tomorrow night. All discounts will be applied automatically at checkout.

The winner of Freebie Friday on 27th May is.................

PharmacyMichele

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop it in the post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (30th May) - Phill Martin From the Heart Grandparent Die Set only £9.99!


27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia beautiful card today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,
    Very pretty, clean and simple and bow and adornment Justrite!!!!!
    Happy bank holiday Monday,
    Love and crafty hugs,
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    What a beautiful card love The colours and the dies thank you tracyw x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, a gorgeous card and love the colours. Congratulations Michelle lucky lady.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia.
    Another lovely card Thank you.
    Take care Kitty.
    congrats to Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia
    Such a pretty card. Congrats Michelle.
    Have a good day - I'm off to open day at Indigoblu !
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card Julia. I've just caught up with your last shows - super techniques. Thank you.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love those dies. Have a wonderful day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Julia x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, very pretty. Just checked back on Fridays card & I love it-thank you. Will send you an email right away...!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia, A lovely card, beautiful colours.
    Congratulations to Michele.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card Julia and the colours are so preety thank you xxxxxx
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxcogratulations Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia

    Such a sweet, pretty and delicate card

    Smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty in peach! Makes a lovely change from pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card, Julia

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia, a beautiful card today, love the die and am so pleased I purchased this last time.

    Congrats to winner

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Julia, congrats to your lucky winner )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I like the clean simplicity of this card and the hint of peach. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulation PharmacyMichele.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry this comment is somewhat late in the day but I have not long returned from a trip to the emergency opthalmic outpatients at Truro hospital as inflammation has hit my second cataract removal eye. As with the first, everything went well until five weeks after discharge then ............! My newly married friend didn't expect to have to spend her time ferrying me to Newquay then Truro two days running. Just hope I can drive back home OK on Wednesday. Anyway, this is supposed to be a comment on a very pretty card rather than one on my eye problems! I do like this swirly die that has been used to make the central panel. Julia! Are you trying to make me spend more money because I do want this one,!!!!!!!!.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really pretty card julia x love the peach x
    Congratulations michelle x
    Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card today Julia. Congratulations to Michele. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, a really beautiful card, perfect for a wedding or anniversary. Lovely colours. Well done PharmacyMichelle on winning the card. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous, i love the background and the beautiful
    colours.
    A beautiful card to brighten up anyones day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. Love the way you have done the background and the colour is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card. Love the way you have done the background and the colour is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!