Wednesday 11 February 2015

Thank You

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I ran a piece of Milk Card through the Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Rambling Blossoms Embossing Folder and inked around the edges with Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I wrapped a piece of Purple/Ivory Striped Grosgrain around it.

For the panel, I sprayed some Purple Orchid Vintage Ink Spray Mist onto a piece of Cut n Dry Foam to make myself an 'ink pad'. I then spayed a little more onto my Craft Sheet and mixed this with a little Enchanted Lilac Mica Powder from the Cosmic Shimmer Delicate Lace Mica Spray Set. I added this to my 'ink pad' and used it to stamp the Justrite Iron Swirls Background Stamp.I trimmed it down a wee bit and matted it onto Mauve Card.

I stamped the large decorative frame from the Justrite True Friends Vintage Labels Four Stamp Set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Justrite Vintage Labels Four Die Set. I coloured in using Purple Orchid and Soft Moss Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Ink Spray Mist and Scattered Straw Distress Ink.

I stamped the sentiment from the Justrite Extra Grand Sentiments Clear Stamp Set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Clear Powder. I cut it out using another Vintage Labels Four Die and inked through the die with Dusty Concord.

I assembled the card as shown adding some Cream Pearls to the corners and piercing around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

26 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, this is such a pretty card, love the colours and the stamp. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Julia xx i do like the embossing folder it has gone on my wish list xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Julia, Thank you for all your inspiration.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia and all crafters, another beautiful card today, my second favourite colour, so lovely.

    Have a great Wednesday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, another lovely card today and enjoy the colour especially! Happy crafting everyone!
    Marion B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card today, loving the colours and stamp set. I think these stamps and dies need to go on my "wish list " which is ever growing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful CAS card - my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous it could so easily be adapted for many occasions. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    Another very pretty card, gorgeous colours.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia, A beautiful card, gorgeous colours and die-cuts. I love it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia
    Stunning card, love the colours you have used.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning julia love this card the colours are lovely thank you love June horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia, another brilliant card one of my favourite colours too.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia. Yet another lovely card. I do like the grosgrain ribbon and of course its in my colour of choice. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Julia, love the colour.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Julia and all

    Lovely card. The colour is great, its another one I will have to copy. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Julia. I am slowly warning to these stamps and co-ordinating dies that Justrite produce because of cards like this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Julie the colours, the design all look truly wonderful, a delight to the eye.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another really pretty card Julia, those flowers are so nice.
    Sadly, still struggling with my piercing round the edge :-(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia
    I do like this card, the flowers are gorgeous. And the dies just set them off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Evening Julia
    Fab card has a spring like feel to it. Gorgeous colours to.
    TFS
    Hugs
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colour Julia and the gorgeous die - beautiful card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia, a beautiful card today, your stamping is so special. Thankyou, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!