Saturday 7 February 2015

Scrapbook Saturday

Hi Bloggers.

Another page with a pic of Kathryn - it's not as wonky in real life!!!

Once again the paper is from the Couture Creations Sew Jo 12 x 12 Paper Pad. The Blue Card that I've used to mat the photos and journalling are Arctic Frog. The Terracotta Card is Bazill Basics. I printed my journalling using from computer for a change.

I used Spellbinders Classic Squares Large to cut this journalling and Sue's New York Times Square Die Set to cut the mat.
I used Spellbinders Matting Basics A & B for this journalling.
I cut a border using Couture Creations Simplicity Borders and added a few Brads. I cut another border using Spellbinders Triple Scallop Edgeablilites and Spellbinders Classic Ric Rac Edgeabilities.

I made a flower using Sue's Delicate Daisies Open Petals Die Set and added a Small Circle Dazzler. I cut a couple of leaves using Sue's Mosaic Leaves Die Set. I rubbed Patina and Autum Bronze Gilding Waxes over the surface.

The title is cut using Spellbinders Font One Upper and Lower Case Die Sets.

Sue has Weekender shows on Create & Craft this weekend starting at 9am today. I will be watching - hope you will too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

17 comments:

  1. Morning Julia and all crafters, such a beautiful display today.

    Yes I will be watching the shows as well.

    Have a great Saturday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    Thank you another lovely idea. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page! I'm just doing a scrapbook for a grandson's 21st birthday and this is a lovely layout idea. Thank you!
    Marion B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, a fab scrapbook page, great to see some of the older dies being used for the borders. Enjoy your Saturday. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia,
    Love page, such a lovely photo of Kathryn.
    Have a good day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia this is a fantastic page using a lovely photo of Kathryn. Have a great day. I will be watching Sue too. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Julia , I like the way you have placed the borders and the colours are great too.
    Have a good weekend ,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia, I love your layout, and bright coloured paper it really sets the scene. I can see possibilities of me starting one of four gorgeous books I have still in their packaging. Thanks X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning julia love your Kathryn page so elegent I'm really glad you do this once a week very inspirational thank you love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julia and all.

    Great colour combination, very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  11. HinJulia
    Lovely page you have made. I don't do journaling myself but I like to see what could be done if I had the inclination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia, a fabulous page and great colours.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia

    A lovely layout, I'm sure that in years to come this page will make the viewer ask Kathryn all about that summer in France

    Hugs

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout and what lovely paper. Can I ask what font you have used on the journaling please - it's very attractive. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia, Fabulous scrapbook page. grand papers!
    Did watch Sue's shows, only wished she had had time to
    make more demos. She did well. Like ro see you back on the
    box soon. Have a nice Sunday, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm late coz a blogger was playing me up I am really enjoying this theme of scrapbook Saturday I've got the Times Square Looks like I need to invest in the large squares! Great layout

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!