Wednesday 4 March 2015

Love

Hi Bloggers.

Today's card features a new Spellbinders Die Set called Lovin' Diamonds. This one really jumped out at me when I collected the new dies from Creative Expressions.

You get the gorgeous frame and a beautiful heart die in the set. Win, win!

So, I cut the frame out of Primrose Card. I cut a frame to go behind it out of Sky Blue Card using Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics B.

I embossed a piece of Milk Card using the Creative Expressions 5 3/4" x 7 1/2" Fantails Embossing Folder. I cut the heart from the Lovin' Diamonds Die Set out od Sky Blue Card. I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions All Occasions Stamp Set onto Milk Card using Jet Black Archival. I cut it out using one of the dies in the Spellbinders Out on a Limb Die Set. I added a 3mm Cream Pearl to each corner.

I assembled the card as shown, piercing around the edges. Another easy peasy card!

Objective was achieved yesterday and all attendees left the premises totally hooked on stamping! Yay!

My next workshop at Creative Expressions is on Tuesday 17th March. This is the morning workshop with a really cool technique on the focal die cut -


This is the afternoon workshop featuring a bunch of Sue's new dies including her weaving dies -

For more details and to book, please contact Tracey on 01536 481778 during office hours.

There's still a couple of places left on my workshop this Saturday at Yardley Gobion. Email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com if you'd like to join in.

Phill Martin is back in Create & Craft again today at 8am and 1pm with his Decadent Collection. Hope you can tune in.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, such beautiful cards on here today, yes I know two are at workshops but for me who cannot get to them it is nice to see what they will be making. I have the new spellbind die you have used and it is really lovely.

    Happy Wednesday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    Thank you a lovely easy card the new dies look lovely. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Julia, this card is really lovely, and another couple of great new dies, especially the diamond one. So pleased that the workshops went well and no doubt tons of tips and inspiration was to be had. Love the look of the cards for the next workshops. Have a wonderful day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, three gorgeous cards hope you will show both
    cards from your workshops at a later date as they are great.
    Nancy's xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia all the cards today are gorgeous. I love the Spellbinder die set. The workshops look like they will be fun. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just lovely Julia, I keep on looking at this die!!
    Your workshop cards are also lovely and sure you will have a great day,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two vey pretty cards I am so intrigued by the weaving dies I just wish I could get to CE Towers or YG or Rushden for any of your workshops I hope I get to see you (all) at Ally Pally in April

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,
    A very unusual die, I do like what you have done with it. All of your cards are lovely.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,

    Gorgeous, gorgeous card, such a beautiful frame.

    Enjoy your workshops.

    Have a great day

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Julia, Just got the lovin diamond so will be playing later today

    ReplyDelete
  11. julia what absolutely stunning cards. These die sets are so versatile. Well done Julie Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia, I'm loving your featured card today, gorgeous die-cuts, so effective. Your workshop cards are fabulous, the people attending will love their creations.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the new dies and what you've done with them. Hope the workshops go well x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia. All lovely cards you are showing today. I especially like the woven one. Die sitting here ready and waiting to be used, just need a little time. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia
    wow all these cards are stunning, love these new dies hope workshops go well
    HUgs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards for the workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The new Spellbinder dies all look great Julia. Today's card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really lovely cards, just wish I lived closer to be able to get to these classes
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia and all

    Lovely card. The dies are lovely and I really like your colour combination, very fresh looking. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your work today is stunning julia just beautiful thank you for sharing wish I could be at the workshops with you love always June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia, lots for your money with this die, I really like the diamonds design, and the centre is perfect foe any type of focal point. Love the card you have made with it.
    X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia, three stunning samples today, would love to attend one of your workshops, really wish you were doing a workshop near Blackpool in the future.Regards, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia ,3 amazing looking cards,Beautiful !
    Take care Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia
    Wow, 3 stunning cards in one go, your really spoiling us today.
    3 different styles & colour ways but they're all beautiful & I love em....

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze T xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!