Wednesday 14 June 2017

Woodware One Day Special Shows on Hochanda today

Hi Bloggers.

I'm back on Hochanda again today. At 6pm, I'm launching a new Woodware One Day Special with Jane Gill who has designed all the stamps on the show. Jane and I will be together again at 8pm and then Jane will be doing all the One Day Special Shows on her own tomorrow. I'm very excited to see her samples as I love her work.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I used Watercolour Card (I confess that this background was already made with the mask that's on the shows but slightly different colours of Pixie's - hopefully you'll forgive me for that). I popped the Daisy Patch Mask on top of my card and sprinkled Candy Pink and Sun Yellow Pixie Powders over.I spritzed with water. I added another piece of card on top to get a negative print to use on another project. Once dry, I trimmed and edged with Terracotta CS Chalk Cloud Ink (ODS 18th June!) using a Smoothie. I mattted onto Black Card and then Coconut White Card.

I had already stamped and coloured one of the flowers from the Woodware Erica Stamp Set at Ally Pally. I stamped using Versafine Ink and coloured with CS Chalk Clouds using a Water Brush - I used Terracotta, Subtle Sage and Princess Pink. I cut out using Sue Wilson's Double Pierced Rectangles and inked around the edges with Terracotta Chalk Cloud. I cut a mat out of Black Card using Sue's Double Pierced Rectangles Set B.

I stamped the sentiment that comes in the same stamp set onto Coconut White Card using Versafine Ink. I cut it out using Sue's Pierced Flags and edged with Terracotta Chalk Cloud Ink. I cut a Black mat out using the next sized die in the same set.

I completed my card by adding a few drops of CS Black Pearl PVA.

I've loaded pics of the samples from the shows to the Gallery Section of this blog and to my Julia Watts Crafts Facebook Page.

As usual, I'm offering 10% discount on items from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.

See you later!

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (12th June) - Dies by Sue Wilson C
onfigurations Collection - Romantic Edger only £7.20!


28 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, your shows were great, so many inspiring ideas. This card is lovely, beautiful colours. looking forward to these shows too and to seeing Jane and you work together. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    Great card. I just love the Woodware stamps.Looking forward to seeing more on the shows.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. I'm working my way through the recordings of your shows and looking forward to watching the Woodware shows too - there are some fabulous cards on your gallery page. Thank you for all the inspiration you give us.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia, enjoyed your shows yesterday and looking forward to the Woodware shows starting tonight. Today's card is beautiful.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, love the stamp and the background.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful I'm home on my own tonight So I will enjoy the shows without being interrupted by OH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a stunning card Julia I do like the flower stamp and the colours are truly lush.
    I have set all your shows to be recorded so I can have a lazy day tomorrow catching up wiht thme and the ones from the weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, wonderful shows on Hochanda, learnt a lot, looking forward to the next ones. Lovely cards today

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia,
    A pretty card, loved the shows yesterday, great demos.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely stamp this one your shows were brill thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Love the bright and cheerful colours. Have enjoyed the shows I have managed with catch up. Shame I will miss the 18th, catch-up is likely to have gone by the time I get back.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning Julia.. Beautiful card this morning. I really enjoyed your shows yesterday and looking forward to your show with Jane later. Love Woodware and looking forward to seeing all demos..... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia, A lovely card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So looking forward to the shows Julia, love woodware stamps and this card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia

    A lovely bright and pretty card

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  18. very pretty card .
    Elaine H.X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia.

    Great Card. I think this is very pretty, lovely colours and would be great for any occasion. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Julia for another lovely Woodware stamp card - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card Julia. Looking forward to the shows.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia this is a stunning card that flower is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia,
    Lovely card. Love the cheerful colors, the stamp and the background. Thanks for sharing.
    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia Gorgeous card I love the colours and the stamp
    Looking forward to the woodware shows

    ReplyDelete
  25. Julia this is a fabulous bright & cheerful card and i
    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Julia,
    You are having a very busy week! A pretty card and many thanks for putting the cards on your Gallery so that we can have a closer look and Pin them for others to enjoy too.
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia. Lovely card. Will watch your shows in morning as I've had to record them. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!