Tuesday 20 June 2017

It's Party Time

Hi Bloggers.

I have a break from Hochanda now with no more shows scheduled for me till August 21st! That should give me a bit of time to catch up on stuff that I have neglected of late (like housework! Well, maybe). Today I'll be catching up on post and packing for the workshop I have up at CE HQ tomorrow. There are still spaces available due to me having to re-schedule so if you fancy a day out stamping and using fab Cosmic Shimmer products such as Chalk Clouds and Pixie Powders, you can book via my website here.

Here's today's card -

This is a really simple card which shows how the CS Chalk Clouds look when used to colour in. I've stamped the Woodware Party Pigs using Onyx Black Versafine Ink. To colour in with the Chalk Clouds, I've blotted some onto my Craft Sheet using a Smoothie and then picked the colour up using a Water Brush. The colours I've used are - Toasted Rose, Cozy Clay and Misty Grey (for the pigs) plus Blue Lagoon, Sweet Apple and Vanilla Twist for the hats and bow tie.

I've edged the piece with Toasted Rose and them matted onto Black and Coconut White Card. I finished my card off by adding a 5mm Black Pearl to each corner.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (20th June) - C
reative Expressions Rustic Birds Clear Stamp Set only £7.99!

25 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, lovely set of stamps these are and so good on this card, enjoyed your shows.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card Julia. Love the look of colouring with the chalk cloud. Really enjoyed shows.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Julia, I enjoyed your shows, so much crammed in the demos. Love this card, the stamp is fun and quirky. Take care and have a rest too. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    Fun card and very quirky.Enjoy your day.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, happy card. Loved your demos on chalk cloud.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia
    I loved your shows, and the chalk clouds are perfect for colouring in this card.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card-such a fun image.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun card which makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia,
    A really fun card, love the colours of the new chalk clouds.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia, Such a 'fun' card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun card, Julia. I hope you enjoy the break from TV - you have certainly been busy recently.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Julia.. such a fun card to day and I love the stamp design. Enjoyed having a catch up with your shows. Hope you get to have a few days break and get some rest... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    A great card, such a fun image.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just love those little piggies, so so cute...loved your shows yesterday Julia...thank you...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia

    I don't usually go for cards showing animals BUT this is sooooooo cute, I love it!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia,

    What a fun card today! So cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Julia for a lovely fun card - my grandchildren love pigs so I shall have to buy this stamp !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Julia.

    Great fun, really good stamp. I think it would make lovely Invitations and wouldn't be to bad for batch making. Thanks for sharing.

    Enjoy the housework, lol.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia this is such a cute card I love those happy piggies. One day I will make it to one of your workshops and as I am finishing work in July it is becoming more possible. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too hot for housework today!
    I like the look of the chalk cloud water colour technique which I watched you do. Looking forward to mine arriving.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like the look of these chalk colour clouds. Loved the show and lots of ideas. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia Really Cute card the chalk colour clouds look great
    Loved your shows lots of great ideas
    Hope you enjoy your break from Hochanda you've certainly had a hectic time recently

    ReplyDelete
  23. A fun card showing the versatility of the new chalk clouds.

    Greetings come from a ship rolling from side to side somewhere just to the north west of the Orkney islands. Needless to say that is why I can't make to tomorrow's class. Have a good day tomorrow, I know that it will be fun as always.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Julia this so so cute, i love those little pigs and
    the colours you have chosen.
    This is a fun & fab card and i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!