Saturday 28 January 2017

Floral Bouquet

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

This was a demo from the Takeover Weekend on Hochanda. For the background, I embossed a piece of Bright White Card using the Spellbinders Elite M-Bossabilities Folder. I matted it onto Midnight Blue Pearl Card and then onto a Bright White Card Blank.

I stamped the image from the Spellbinders Floral Bouquet Stamp/Die Set onto Bright White Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Black Detail Embossing Powder. I coloured in using a mix of CS Mica Powders and CS Pixie Powders. I used  Graceful Lilac, Titanium and Chic Moss Mica Powders and Purple Violet, Pale Olive, Peacock Green and Sun Yellow Pixie Powders. I cut it out using the die in the set.

I  cut the largest die in the Spellbinders Renaissance Vine Die Set out of Midnight Blue Card. I cut the corner die from the Spellbinders Renaissance Tags Two Die Set out of Bright White Card twice and added them to the Midnight Blue Die Cut.

I completed the front of my card by adding a few 5mm White Pearls.

For the inside of my card, I stamped the sentiment from the Justrite Meadow Circles Stamp Set onto Bright White Card. I cut it out using die #2 from the Renaissance Vine Die Set. I cut #3 die from the set out of Midnight Blue Pearl Card and popped both die cuts on the inside of my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

Deal of the Day today (28th January) - Justrite Chrysanthemums Clear Stamp Set only £4.99!

28 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful card must see if your shows are still on catchup.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    Thank you this card is so pretty.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Julia
    A really pretty card today.Have a good weekend.
    Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Julia.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, gorgeous card today, brilliant.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia, A lovely card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card-really like the way the main flower stands out in such a bold colour.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,
    A very pretty card.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, love the colours too. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia and crafters all,
    Lovely card such pretty colours. Love the Renaissance for.
    Have a great weekend.
    Love and crafty hugs to all
    Tina T xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Julia, lovely card
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia. Lovely card and that rose really is the focal point, lovely colour. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning Julia a beautiful card today and youve coloured that topper so prettily to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia, a lovely card, really like the vibrancy of the colouring. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do like that flower spray stamp, Julia. It makes such a pretty card.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning Sue such a pretty card I love the colours you've used I don't use many stamps as I don't feel confident colouring them in I could do with some more tips & practice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Julia, don't do much colouring in but this card tempts me to have a go! Thank you

    Maggie B xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia
    A very beautiful card , love it !.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card julia x lovely colouring on the stamp x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Julia.

    Beautiful Card. So elegant and I love the Renaissance Vine Die. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning Julia

    A gorgeous card!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow real striking colour, very pretty card...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Julia this is stunning and absolutely beautiful.
    I love that stamp and like the idea of a die to go with
    it too.
    Your colour choice i love too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous Julia. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!