Saturday 10 September 2016

Thank you so Much

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I popped some CS Flake & Glitter Glue onto a piece of Wax Paper. I picked it up onto a piece of Cut n Dry Foam and used it to ink up the Justrite Blooming Vines Stamp Set. I stamped it onto Black Card leaving the stamp on the card no more than 3 seconds so as not to tear the card. I cleaned my stamp under a cold tap and then went back to my stamped image. I added CS Harvest Moon Gilding Flakes. I removed the excess using a piece of Rubit Scrubit.

I cut a frame out of Antique Copper Pearl Card using Sue Wilson's Double Pierced Rectangles and Double Pierced Rectangles Pierced Rectangles Set B. I added this to my background using 3D Foam and trimmed away the excess using scissors.

 I stamped the sentiment from the Justrite Doily One Stamp Set onto Black Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Ancient Copper Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Justrite A2 Card Front Basics Die Set and cut a mat out of Antique Copper Card using the next size die in the set.

I added a black mat and a copper mat and my card was complete.

John Lockwood is launching a One Day Special on Hochanda this evening at 8pm. I don't have many of the items on the show in stock but I'm offering 10% discount on products I do have - you can find them here. Offer is valid till midnight tomorrow night or while stocks last. Discount will be applied at checkout.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (10th September) -
Sue Wilson Scalloped Lattice Buckle Bar only £5.99!


36 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a gorgeous and very opulent card tioday.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Julia, a gorgeous card, lovely gilding flakes on one of my favourite background stamps. Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    Just getting over another chest infection which has turned in to bronchitis. Must get back to some card making! This one is stunning.
    Loveit!
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very classy card Julia. Beautiful
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful. I do love the stamp.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love the striking colour combination.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love the stamp and the gilding flakes. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,
    Just gorgeous love the gilded background.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, Julia. I really love this background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, Julia. I really love this background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia
    It's that gorgeous stamp again! It is beautiful gilded, your card really needs little more.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is beautiful Julia love the background it's so cool thank you Julia
    Love June Horrocks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning Julia, I love this stamp and your card is just so regal, the colour choice makes it just perfect for my daughters who are rather snobby about their cards Im afraid. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia, a very elegant card today.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Julia, your cards with the gilding flakes are really beautiful, and are some of my favourites at the moment, especially this one. Love the stamp, and it is on the wish list. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning card, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia. Gorgeous card, gorgeous stamp, gorgeous gilding flakes. Think I bought this stamp, now where did I put it? SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, I love this stamp and managed to get it with the background text one from hochanda which you had n your shows.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning Julia,
    This is a stunning card both in the beautiful colour of card that you have used and the gilding flakes to compliment it. A gorgeous clean and simple but oh boy does it have an impact. Thank you flower for showing us such a beauty this morning,
    love and crafty hugs
    Norah (glenochil)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning Julia
    I love this card I did make my own variation of it I must pop it on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning Julia

    I love the 'richness' of this design, it's so beautiful

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  22. The harvest moon gilding flakes are stunning on black card.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Julia,
    Lovely card! Looks so effective! Thank you.
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card Julia. Love this background stamp. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia
    Really gorgeous card and i love this stamp lovely to see it other colours .
    i used it with embossing powder (how you shown) and loved it , must be brave and try the glitter glue.

    thak you for sharing this i love it.

    jeanie.e.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card. Do love gilding flakes even if they cause me eye problems as I have recently discovered (not that that will stop me using them!!!) they are perfect with this stamp and then with the new pearl card.... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Julia.

    Beautiful Card. I love C&S at the moment and this Card is lovely, great stamps an fabulous colours. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card julia x the gilding flakes look beautiful using this technique x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning card Julia, adore the colours

    ReplyDelete
  30. Julia your card is absolutely gorgeous. It is so elegant with the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, this stamp is on my wish list.
    Regards
    Dorianne

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Julia, I love,love,love, this card, I love how you have done the background with the stamp and gilding flakes, it is so, so, pretty.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Julia, I love,love,love, this card, I love how you have done the background with the stamp and gilding flakes, it is so, so, pretty.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is gorgeous, i love the stamp used with the gilding flakes.
    And thius is definately one stamp that i could never get bored with.
    I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!