Friday 19 April 2013

Back In Stock

Hi Bloggers.

Just a quickie to let you know that all colours of the Cosmic Shimmer Polished Silk Glitters are now back in stock in my Amazon Store.

I've managed to get some more Basket Weave and Sea Garden A4 Embossing Folders - you can see them here.

I have added a few more of Sue's To Die For ... Pre Cut Stamps and you can find them here.

I've topped up on Ribbon, Couture Creations Embossing Folders, Dazzlers, Embossing Powders and lots more.

If you're quick, you might be lucky enough to grab one of the Ladies Stamp Sets!

All for now.

Julia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia,nice to meet you at Ally Pally ,was wondering if you could tell me where I could get the card stock that you and Sue use, especially the blush card. love Helen

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!