Monday 22 December 2014

Hang in there

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I popped some Creative Expressions Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet onto a piece of Coconut White Card. I peeled the other side of the backing off. I dusted the More Squares Mask with my Anti Static Bag and popped it dusted side down onto the adhesive. I rubbed Dark Bronze Cosmic Shimmer Polished Silk Glitter into the exposed adhesive. I made sure all the glitter was removed from the mask and removed it from the adhesive. I then rubbed Sahara Gold Polished Silk Glitter into the newly exposed adhesive.

I popped some Cosmic Shimmer Flake & Glitter Glue onto my Craft Sheet. I applied it to the Pickle Stamp using Cut n Dry Foam and stamped onto Coconut White Card. Once stamped the glue needs to be clear before anything is added to it so I cleaned my stamp. I then added Sahara Gold Polished Silk Glitter to the Pickle image. I cut it out using Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Small and inked through the die with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I stamped the sentiment from the Paws-itively Great Stamp Set using Flake & Glitter Glue and once the glue was clear added Sahara Gold Polished Silk Glitter. I cut it out using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and inked through the die with Vintage Photo.

I cut the border die and made a bow with side tails from Coconut White Card using Sue's Mosaic 3D Bow Die Set inking around the edges of the Die Cuts with Vintage Photo prior to assembly.

I assembled the card as shown adding a Small Black Circle Dazzler to each corner and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Choco Brown PVA around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

20 comments:

  1. Morning Julia and all crafters, such a cute card today I love it.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy everyone, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia. Thank you a cute little card today take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh what a lovely card xx thanks Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Julia, I love the background and will be doing this on some of my cards
    Hugs to all Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card & I love the background.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I love the sentiment - this was my son's philosophy and I gave him a cross-stitch sampler not long before he died with this on And yes he made us "hang in there" until the very end

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia, a really super card for todays offering, great sentiment and image, and perhaps something that will just boost someone's day. Take care Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, a really fantastic card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aah how cute...lovely card Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia.Great background I love the little kitty
    Have a lovely Christmas, Take care
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia love this card soooo cute cat lovers would be over the moon with this one thank you Julia xxc. Love June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Julia, just love it - but then I am a cat person. may just have to treat myself to that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Julia, Love, love, love this card, I am a cat person and that kitty is soo cute, the background is amazing. Thank you for sharing.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cats not my favorite creatures I'm afraid but even I have got to admit that this is a sweet card.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia this is a fantastic card. I do like the little cat he is so cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card love the sentiment xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia, I adore cats, and this card is fabulous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia. I'm not really a cat person, but this image has made me smile. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia
    Love the sentiment on this card, very apt for any cat lover....
    Very cute.

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!