Thursday 4 December 2014

Cat's Motto

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I started by randomly inking through the Tiles Mask with Stormy Sky Distress Ink. I repeated the process with the Stripy Spots Mask and Barn Door Distress Ink. With the stamp in my hand, I randomly stamped the Pawprint Lattice A6 Background using Stormy Sky and then the Kitten Treats A6 Background using Barn Door. I made sure the ink was dry and then ran it through the Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Knotted Trellis Embossing Folder and inked around the edges with Stormy Sky. I rubbed Pearl Moon Gilding Wax over the embossed surface. Once dry, I buffed it up using a dry wet wipe.

I cut the Couture Creations Splendour Die out of Rich Red Card. I rubbed Pearl Moon Gilding Wax over the die cut and once dry, buffed it up using a dry wet wipe.

I stamped the Best Friends Stamp using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out using one of Sue's Auvergne Dies and inked through the die with Stormy Sky. I cut the largest die in the set out of Deep Navy Card.

I stamped the sentiment from the Paws-itively Great Clear Stamp Set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Clear Powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Ovals Large and inked through the die with Stormy Sky.

I cut Sue's Dotty 3D Bow out of Rich Red Card and rubbed Pearl Moon Gilding Wax all over. I cut the centre band out of Deep Navy Card.

I assembled the card as shown adding a Small Circle Dazzler to each corner and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Pearl PVA around the edges.

I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peek from Saturday's shows.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

12 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful card and I just love the bow.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    Thank you Brilliant. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, what a fab card, love the colour combo you have used, great sentiment. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card-very patriotic in those colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia this is a fantastic card I love the red, white and blue combination. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and I must put that bow on my list to add to the rest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia and all crafters, such a cute card today. Looking forward to tomorrow to seeing what is on Saturdays show.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,

    Gorgeous card, love the layout and that motto is so true lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia the card is lovely thank you for sharing love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia. Ha ha, I like the motto, devious little cats. Card lovely too SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card Julia love the sentiment lol x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Julia, love the dies the stamps and the colours
    Hugs Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!