Sunday 21 December 2014

A Life Full of Joy

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I stamped the border from the Justrite Elegant Fan Elements Clear Stamp Set top and bottom of a piece of Milk Card using Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. I then ran it through the Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations Great Dandelion Embossing Folder. I ran it through a second time to extend the design and inked around the edges with Victorian Velvet. I rubbed Phill Martin's Vintage Rose Gilding Wax over the surface. Once dry, I buffed it up using a dry wetwipe. I ran some Vintage Rose Twinkles around the edges and put aside to dry.

I stamped the fan images from the Justrite Vintage Fan and Sentiments Clear Stamp Set, adding the sentiment to the panels in 2 of them, using Victorian Velvet. I cut them all out using Justrite Vintage Fan Die and inked the very edges with Victorian Velvet. I cut the largest Justrite Vintage 8 Die out of Black Card.

I cut some flowers out of Milk Card using Sue's Delicate Daisies Open Petals and inked them using Victorian Velvet. I added a Small Black Circle Dazzler to the centres. I cut some leaves out of Black Card using Sue's Curled Leaves Die Set.

I assembled the card as shown adding some dots of Vintage Rose PVA around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

21 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    Thank you another lovely card. Have a good day take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia and all crafters, another lovely card today.

    Have a great Sunday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Julia, a very pretty card, the fan stamps are lovely and those daisies are fabulous. Have a great Sunday. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, just love the colours of this card, very pretty. Best Wishes. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Julia, love these dies and stamps
    Hugs to all Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you have done those cornr flowers Julia , beautiful!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia
    A gorgeous Victorian Velvet card with fans and flowers. Love the little black dazzles too.
    Enjoy your day - hope all going well for Christmas.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Love the black and Victorian Velvet together I'm hoping Santa is going to bring me the Open Petal Daisies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the very pretty card today Julia thank you love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia
    Just love this card he fan is beautiful, just one inch of my lace fan to finish off then it is finished.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia and all

    Lovely Card, I really like the colour combination.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia
    Another beautiful & pretty card & love the soft pink colours.
    Love the vintage fan shape, lovely card.

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Julia, This card is so pretty, love the gorgeous flowers and the soft pink colours. The fans are amazing.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Julia,pretty fans and flowers.
    Wish you a Happy Christmas with your family.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia, Just wanted to say I don't always comment onyour cards but always have a look what you have created, so thanks for the past year of inspiration posts it is very much appreciated.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year. Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia. What a pretty card. Love the soft shade of pink. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia, A stunning card !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia

    A WOWser! That fan stamp and die grows on me each time you use it. I saw that background stamp online and wasn't moved by it but now I see it stamped I see it!

    Hugs

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!