Saturday 18 February 2012

Love in Purple and Pink

Hi Bloggers,

Today I'm sharing this card with you -


I stamped the image from the Creative Expressions Art Nouveau Ladies Stamp Set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder.

I cut a frame using Spellbinders Picot Edged Circles and a plain circle die. I cut my image to fit the frame and then coloured it using Eco Green Paris Trunk Dye Ink Pads in Walnut for the hair, Parchment for the skin and Amethyst for other bits as shown. I mixed some pearlescent mica powder from the Cosmic Shimmer Metallics Mica Spray Set with the Amethyst ink for the flowers. I used pale gold mica powder from the same set on the earrings, gems and the headress.


I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Simply Sentiments stamp set again using the Jet Black Archival and the Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out and coloured it using the Amethyst Ink mixed with the Pearlescent Mica Powder. I mounted that on to some purple card cut with Spellbinders Labels Twenty.

For the background, I spritzed some white card with some Cosmic Shimmer Misters in Lilac Night and Mallow Blush. I dried it with a heat gun and then wiped it with my anti static pad. I inked the Ivy Background Mask with Perfect Medium. I then popped my background face down onto it, secured it with a little masking tape and ran it through the Grand Calibur. The ink transferred to my background in the debossed pattern. I then brushed Cosmic Shimmer Golden Malachite Mica Powder from the Garden Flora Mica Spray Set all over the inked pattern. I wiped away the excess with a dried out wet wipe.


I assembled the card as shown and added some dots with Cosmic Shimmer Dusky Pink Pearlescent PVA.

Hope you like the card.

Thanks for dropping by.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!