Saturday 4 February 2012

Beautiful Ladies in Grey and Yellow

Hi Bloggers,

I'm back - Today sees the start of posts containing samples that I've made for the shows coming up on Create & Craft (details in side bar).

Here's today's card. I just love grey and yellow together.


I stamped the large stamp of the three ladies from the Creative Expressions Beautiful Ladies stamp set using Eco Green Paris Trunk Dye Ink in Stone. I used a damp paint brush to pull some of the colour out on the ladies hair only. I coloured in the flower and the foliage on the middle lady using Promarkers.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Simply Sentiments stamp set again using the Stone Ink Pad.

I ran some grey card through my Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Floral Embossing Folder. I needed to run it through twice as the card is bigger than the folder.

I also ran a piece of yellow card through the Calibur with the Floral folder. I cut out 8 flowers from the embossed yellow card. I used these to make my 2 flowers - I'm planning to demonstrate how to make the flowers in the 10am show.

I cut out some leaves using the Spellbinders Foliage die set and assembled the card as shown.

Hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!