Monday 13 February 2012

Feathers

Hi Bloggers,

Today I'm sharing another demo card from last week.


This is such a quick card to make but perfect for a man I think.

I stamped the script stamp from the Creative Expressions Texture Stamp Set with the Paris Trunk Stone Dye Ink Pad.

I dusted the background with my anti-static bag. I then inked up the feather stamp from the Creative Expressions Art Nouveau Ladies stamp set with Perfect Medium. I stamped the feather on the left first and covered the image with Cosmic Shimmer Lava Black Aurora Embossing Powder. I heat set it. The powder leaves a 'bloom' on the card. This can easily be removed by gentle rubbing with a tissue. So after doing this, I stamped another feather and this time added Comic Shimmer Lapis Black Aurora Embossing Powder. I heat set it and wiped with my tissue. I stamped my final feather and added Cosmic Shimmer Viola Black Aurora Embossing Powder.

I scraped my Perfect Medium Pad along two sides of the image panel and added Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Black Aurora Embossing Powder. I then repeated this on the other two sides.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Simply Sentiments stamp set using Perfect Medium. I added the Lapis Black Aurora to it and heat set. I cut the sentiment out using an oval nestie. I went round the edges with my Perfect Medium Pad and added Lava Black Aurora powder and heat set.

I mounted the image panel onto black card them silver, added the sentiment - job done! What do you think? Have a go yourself. The embossing powders are gorgeous and are all in the Metallics set that was on the show.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!