Monday 7 April 2014

Welcome Home

Hi Bloggers.

I have a three-fer for you today to try and show you the versatility of the Welcome Home Stamp. Here's the first one -

For the background, I ran a piece of Coconut White through the Grand Calibur with the Spellbinders Regal M-Bossabilities Folder. I ran it through a second time to extend the design and inked around the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

I stamped the Welcome Home Stamp onto Milk Card using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders 5 x 7 Elegant Labels 4 and inked through the die with Antique Linen.

I cut some leaves out of Coconut White Card using Sue's Faux Quilled Leaves Die Set and some Flowers out of Milk Card using Sue's Faux Quilled Blooms Dies (I still have a few in stock as I write this). I added some Cream 8mm Pearls to the centre of the flowers.


I assembled the card as shown adding some Cream Pearls to the corners and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Vanilla PVA around the edges.

Here's the second card -

For the background, I started by inking through one of the elements in the Floral Elements Mask with Peeled Paint Distress Ink in all 4 corners. I ran it through the Grand Calibur with the Spellbinders Regal M-Bossabilities Folder.  I ran it through a second time to extend the design and inked around the edges with Peeled Paint.

I masked everything off around the 'Home' on the Welcome Home Stamp and then inked up the 'Home' using Fern Green Archival, removed the masks and stamped. I cut it out using a die from Justrite Vintage Labels 4 and inked through the die with Peeled Paint.

I stamped the image panel from the Welcome Home Stamp using Fern Green Archival. I cut it out using scissors. I cut another Justrite Vintage Labels 4 die and at the emboss stage I added the Tracery Mask ans then inked through the die with with Peeled Paint.

I tied a bow using Green/White Striped Grosgrain and added some White Pearl String and a White Crystal Sparkler.

I assembled the card as shown adding a White 8mm Pearl to each corner and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Cosmic Pearl around the edges.

Here's the final card -

For the background, I spritzed through the Floral Frame Mask onto Milk Card using Aqua Breeze Cosmic Shimmer Ink Spray Mist. There is an extra flower spray in the centre of the mask but as I was covering it up with my topper, I didn't bother masking it off before spritzing. I inked around the edges with Peacock Feathers Distess Ink.

I masked off the monogram and image section on the Welcome Home Stamp and inked up the 'elcome to your new Home' using Jet Black Archival, removed the mask, stamped and embossd with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Captivating Squares and inked through the die with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I then stamped the momogram section using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Clear Powder. I cut it out using Scissors and added it to my sentiment using 3d Foam.

I tied a bow using 2 lengths of Aqua Silky Crush and added a Metal Cameo Setting and a Vintage Cameo.

I assembled the card as shown adding some Cream Pearls to the corners and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Vanilla PVA around the edges.

Hope these cards get you thinking about possibilities with your stamps.

For those interested, I have spent hours over the weekend putting all my demo Heartfelt Creations stamps & dies up for sale on auction on ebay. I'm sad to see them go but as we're no longer distributing Heartfelt Creations, it makes sense to free up some space. Dies start at £9.99 and stamps at £4.99, shipping to uk addresses only. Click on the ebay link in the top menu to have a look.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

33 comments:

  1. Hello Julia, all 3 cards are stunning, very versatile stamps, with lovely colour combos. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    Thank you all three cards so pretty. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia
    Lovely cards - thank you for the three-fer! Such a treat for a Monday morning!
    Looking forward to receiving my stamps to see what I can do with them.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia
    Three stunning cards today and all so different, we can see the versatility of the stamps.
    TFS
    Hugs
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, i love all three of these cards but my favourite is the first one. Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia. Great three-fer! I love the new "Welcome to your new home" stamp set and how you have shown us different ways of using it : ) Not quite so keen on the green one but the other two are equally beautiful. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards this morning. Same stamp yet three totally different cards. Love the versatility xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, Stunning 'Three-fer' today, the versatility is amazing, I love all three, but the first one is 'magnificent'.
    Have a lovely day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia all different cards but all beautiful. Think the first one has the edge for me The stamps are so useful for so many occasions and can be split in so many ways x

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'morning Julia, Clever Lass, think all of these cards are great. Mabex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards I can't decide on a favourite Off to Amazon now to take a look - but do I save my pennies for Ally Pally...?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia, WOW three-fer and all stunning though the first
    one is my favorite as it is just gorgeous.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all three Julia thank you for sharing love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three beautiful cards Julia,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all three Julia, they are stunning
    Hugs Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia,
    Three lovely cards, If I had to choose I think it would be the first one, I love the gentle colours.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia
    Three beautiful cards. Thank you for showing us the versatility of the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Three gorgeous cards,like number one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  19. All three are beautiful Julia, cannot decide between the three so I won't! Great use of stamp and great colours.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia. Three beautiful cards.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia such beautiful cards I too like number one best. I think the sentiment stamps are great will have to get some . Love Jean Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. We're spoilt today - three fab cards no less! Love them all Julia but I think the first one is my favourite. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning Julia, haven't particularly warmed to the sets of dies in this range but this one I think is quite nice and would prove to be quite useful. Liking all the cards you are showing today, best wishes Jackie D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Julia, Ooooh you have spoilt is today. Three stunning cards, love them all. the colours are beautiful and the stamps are so versatile. Will be popping over to Ebay.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia, three lovely cards but not too keen on the green one.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Julia. Three beautiful cards today. Off to browse ebay now. Enjoy the rest of your day. Love and hugs. Hilary xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. 3 lovely cards Julia. The first one is my favourite, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Julia
    It's good to see how one stamp can be used in several ways.
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good evening Julia, three very different cards showing how versatile these stamps are. The first one is my favourite. Kind regards Joanne K x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Julia,
    Three lovely cards today! The first one is my favourite . I think it is beautiful and I love the faux flower dies! On my list. I would use the leaves over and over again!
    Sorry so late, been quite a day!
    Good night, sleep well,
    Love Myra

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Julia
    Such beautiful card so rich and opulent looking I do so love Sue's leaves dies hope they don't wear out as mine are getting lots of use!
    Sleep soundly to stock up on energy for the weekend of giggles ahead!
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!