Monday 20 February 2012

With Love

Hi Bloggers.

All in blue today -


For the background I inked through the Elegance Mask with the Paris Trunk Fountain Blue and Classic Cobalt Dye Ink Pads. I then spritzed with Ocean Sunlight Cosmic Shimmer Mister. I carefully removed the mask and dried the background with a heat tool. It's important to clean the mask at this point. I edged the background with the Classic Cobalt using Cut & Dry Foam.

I stamped the image from the Art Nouveau Ladies Stamp Set using the Classic Cobalt Ink Pad and then embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I edged the image with the Classic Cobalt using Cut & Dry Foam.

I stamped the sentiment from the Simply Sentiments stamp set again with the Classic Cobalt, embossed with the clear powder and edged with Classic Cobalt.

For all the elements I created their mats from white card which was inked around the edges with the Fountain Blue Ink Pad. I then added a mat from navy card. I ruffled a piece of Limoges Blue Vintage Ribbon down one side of the background and assembled the rest of the card as shown.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!