Friday 24 February 2012

Big & Blue Art Nouveau Lady

Hi Bloggers,

This is the last card sample I have to share from the Feb 7th show. Something new tomorrow!

This card ended up being much bigger than I'd planned - 8 1/4 inches square! It's another card that I'm not that fond of but I thought I's share it anyway.


I stamped the image from the Art Nouveau Ladies Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and I embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Bright Gold Metallic Embossing Powder.

The image was coloured using Paris Trunk Dye Ink Pads in Fountain Blue, Classic Cobalt, Amethyst, Walnut and Parchment. I added some Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent Mica Powder to the first 3 colours. I rounded off the corners and added a mat in cobalt blue card.


For the background, I spritzed some Cosmic Shimmer Mister in Ocean Sunlight and Midnight Blue onto some white card. I dusted the area with my anti static pad and then stamped the small image from the Beautiful Ladies Stamp Set in each corner using Perfect Medium and I embossed them with Cosmic Shimmer Steel Blue Aurora Embossing Powder.

I cut the largest of the Spellbinders Eyelet Squares from Aqua card and 4 borders using the Spellbinders Parisian Accents die Set.

I assembled the card as shown.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!