Sunday 20 August 2017

Woodware Little Festive Branch and Snowflakes

Hi Bloggers.

I had a brilliant day yesterday at my workshop with Lisa. So much fun!

I thought I'd show another card with the Woodware Little Festive Branch Stamp Set, following on from yesterday's post -

I started with my tag. I swiped Broken China Distress Oxide across my Craft Sheet. I misted with water and dipped a piece of Coconut White Card into it. I dried using a Heat Tool and cut the largest sized die in Sue Wilson's Pierced Tags Die Set out of it. I dusted with an Anti-Static Bag and stamped the image from the Woodware Little Festive Branch Stamp Set and the sentiment using Faded Jeans Distress Oxide. I added CS Matt Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. I inked around the edges with the oxide ink using a Smoothie.

I cut the little eyelet die in the set out of Coconut White Card. I pressed it into the Faded Jeans Oxide Pad, added Matt Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.

I swiped some Faded Jeans Distress Oxide onto my Craft Sheet, misted it with water and added some Blue White American Seam Binding. I dried it with my Heat Tool and added it to my tag.


For my background, I cut a piece of Coconut White Card using Sue's Double Pierced Rectangles. I stamped some of the snowflakes from the Woodware Prancer Stamp Set using Faded Jeans, Broken China and Iced Spruce Distress Oxides. I edged with Faded Jeans Distress Oxide using a Smoothie.

I cut the next sized die from Sue's Double Pierced Rectangles Set B out of Coconut White Card and edged with Broken China Distress Oxide using a Smoothie. I matted onto a Coconut White Card blank.

I completed my card by adding a 5mm White Pearl to the corners of my background.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

27 comments:

  1. Great card Julia. Glad you had a fun day yesterday
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Julia. So glad you had a good day. You have worked so hard this week.Try and take it easy today.(I did say try)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Julia. I really like to day card , its beautiful. I love the style and the effects you have created with the inks.
    Glad you had fun yesterday, wish I was there.... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, lovely creation today

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia
    A lovely card.
    Glad you had fun yesterday.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia. Unusual colours for Christmas so would stand out perfectly on the mantlepiece. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love today's card-really like the colours & the background is great.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Julia, what a lovely card, the colours are brilliant, unusual and different. I am sure everyone that attended enjoyed the workshop. Have a great day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh err I misread yesterday! Lovely cards as is today's I have the SW Pierced Tags I really need to use them more often because this gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Julia very modern very pretty love tags thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card. Glad you and Lisa had a great day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Julia.

    Great Card. I like the style and layout, which could be used for so many people and occasions. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Julia. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear you had an enjoyable day yesterday with Lisa...this card is lovely, subtle colours...one of those handy cards to have in your stash....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. As ever, a great card.

    Thanks to you, and of course Lisa, for a great day yesterday. We go a lot done and had a lot of fun doing it.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card today julia x glad you had fun with lisa at your workshop x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia, love the background and I want that set of stamps asap :) glad you had a good day with Lisa.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia, I love this !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia this is a stunning card those stamps are gorgeous. I am so pleased that you had a good time with Julia. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia Lovely card the stamps are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julie

    A truly gorgeous card

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pleased you had a good workshop.
    Love the card. Great stamp.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm looking forward to your workshop at CE in a few weeks time...a fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia,
    A lovely card as always.Glad you had a great day.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the background Julia I must get the oxide inks xxx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!