Monday 24 April 2017

Wonderful

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I started by popping some Scarlet Mist and Plum Twist Pixie Powder onto a piece of copy paper. I rubbed the Woodware Paris Collage into the powder. I misted the stamp with water and stamped onto a piece of Coconut White Card. Once the image was dry, I inked around the edges with Soft Cerise CS Colour Cloud using a Smoothie. I cut out using Sue Wilson's Pierced Essential Rectangles and poppd onto a Black Card mat. I wrapped a piece of Grape Fuchsia Sheer Iridescent Ribbon around it, tied a bow and added a little Craft Consortium Key Charm

I misted a little water into 2 areas of my Craft Sheet. I added a little Scarlet Mist Pixie Powder to one area and Plum Twist Pixie Powder to the other. I picked the pixies up onto 2 separate pieces of Cut n Dry Foam. I used one to ink through areas of the Boomerang Mask onto Coconut White Card. I used the other to fill in the gaps. The mask is a repeating pattern and my card was larger than the mask so I moved it down and repeated the process to extend the design. Once dry, I inked around the edges with Soft Cerise Colour Cloud and matted onto Black Card. I popped onto a Coconut White Card blank.

I popped a little more of the Pixie Powders onto my copy paper and rubbed the sentiment stamp from the Woodware Celebrating You Stamp Set into it. I spritzed with wter and stamped onto Coconut White Card. I trimmed and matted onto Black Card.

I completed my card by adding a Small Black Circle Dazzler to each corner.

The winner of the card from Freebie Friday is ...........................................

Mamgu

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop your card in the post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (24th April) - L
eonie Pujol Entwined Collection : Funky Heart Base only £10.00!
 

25 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a lovely card today, especially for those romantic friends out there. Congratulations to Mamgu.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julia, this card is great, the stamp is brilliant and the techniques with the pixie powders, just makes you want to give it a go. Well done Mamgu, enjoy your card. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, a great card I have this stamp and I love it.
    Congratulations Mangu.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite stamp and great colours. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love the colours and the stamp is amazing. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Julia, gorgeous colours.
    Congratulations to Mamgu
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia
    Lovely card, great colours together.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stamping with pixie powders is something I haven't tried. It looks great especially the colours you've selected.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, really lovely.

    Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried stamping with PP's yet either - it is so effective.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card.
    Congrats to Mamgu.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Christina

    This is a gorgeous and colourful card

    Congratulations to Mamgu... enjoy!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first time I tried this stamp, I was a little confused because I wasn't used to this style of 'shabby chic' if one can call it that. However I have come to appreciate it and do love the different ways it can be used including this great one you have illustrated. Lovely card.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia, Love it !! Love it !! Love it !! the colours are gorgeous, the stamping is gorgeous, the ribbon is gorgeous, a truly beautiful card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia. I haven't tried stamping with Pixie Powders yet but I love the effect, especially on the stamp you have used. Lovely card.
    SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card Julia I still haven't got Pixi powders yet congrats to the winner
    June horrocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Morning Julia, I have to admit I used this woodware stamp over the weekend to create several toppers and then created two cards with half of them Im quite pleased with the end result and will make fabulous male cards to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really must try this technique with that stamp which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card and colours, well done to Mamgu.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this stamp and love your card julia x stamping with the pixies is on my next to do list x
    Congratulations mangu x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I do like this stamp and your colours and background are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations Mamgu.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a great card I'm still to try this technique- stamping with PP's

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia lovely card I haven't tried stamping with pixie powders yet but will have to give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brilliant card.....luv Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!