Thursday 27 April 2017

Smile

Hi Bloggers.

I thought I would share the media board project that Lisa showed on her One Day Special today -

I covered a Media Board, rectangular panel and stand (from the same set) with CS Sweet Violet Chalk Cloud using a Smoothie. I let it dry and then added a second coat. Once dry, I inked through the Matrix Mask onto the Media Board with CS White Clouds using a Smoothie. I added a little White Pen around the edges of the mask pattern.

I dusted the rectangular panel with an Anti-Static Bag and stamped the Woodware Cosmos Flowers with Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS True White Detail Embossing Powder. I stamped the sentiment from the Woodware Celebrating You using Clear Perfect Medium and again embossed with True White Detail Powder. I coloured in using Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks (waiting for stock of those) and a Water Brush.

I added a strip of Double White Pearls top and bottom. I added CS Glue around all the pieces and CS Crystal Chips. Once dry, I glued the rectangular panel in place and popped onto the base.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (27th April) - Couture Creations E
veryday Essentials Collection - Island Flower Border only £4.99!

25 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, this is a fantastic piece and bet it was a fun project to do.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Julia
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Julia this is a stunning project. It looks amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project, it's great.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia
    Stunning it's amazing.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia, lovely project to do.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Something very different.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project I would love to try something like this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, Really lovely project.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Julia, that really is just fabulous with those chalk paints, and the colour and flowers look just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the way Lisa showed all three - how different they all were! Probably why the CE team works so well, you cover the spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia,
    Lovely project.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. So different Julia, i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Julia. Will have to think about buying these. On my wish list at the moment. Thank you for sharing and giving us ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julia, I love it! It's so fresh. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved this when Lisa showed it x its beautiful Julia x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great project for today Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bought some of these frames at Doncaster. Giving me some ideas now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia what a fabulous project would love to have a go at this

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great result - love the frames and what you have done to this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so great Julia... food for thought!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, what a lovely project, the flower stamp is beautiful and this would make anyone smile. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia
    WOW a stunning project I love it.
    Hug's Lynda Brock xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Julia , A WOW from me , love the creation you have made on the media board.. Its beautiful ....Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!