Tuesday 25 April 2017

Portraits

Hi Bloggers.

Lisa Horton is launching a new One Day Special on Hochanda this evening at 8pm with stamps and stencils designed by her other half, Danny McIntosh. I've already featured some of these stamps here on my blog and there have been some sneak peeks fom Danny and Lisa over on Facebook and now finally they have their day on tv. I love them and I hope you do too.

I have a simple card for you today featuring a couple of Danny's stamps and a new Woodware Background stamp.

For the background, I inked up the new Woodware Travel Background with 3 colours of new CS Chalk Cloud Inks (available on my website now - fabulous inks. Love, love, love them!) using Smoothies.  I stamped onto Coconut White Card. I cut out using Sue Wilson's Double Pierced Essential Rectangles and edged with one of the inks used.

I then stamped the lady the the text stamp from the Portraits Stamp Set using Onyx Black Versafine Ink.


 I popped onto a Black Card mat and then onto a Coconut White Card blank.

I thought I'd remind you of some of the cards that I've made with these stamps (I have 3 of the 7 sets to use). Lisa has most of them so you may see them on the shows.








I'm offering 10% discount on items I have in stock from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night or while stocks last. Discount will be applied at checkout.

I'm heading up to CE HQ this morning to run a workshop so an early start for me.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (25th April) - J
ustrite Vintage Labels Eleven Dies only £7.99!

22 comments:

  1. Great cards Julia, will be watching Lisa tonight.
    Love the look of the new chalk cloud inks.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, a very classic looking card, love the soft colours of those inks. All the other cards are fab too, great stamps. Have a good day with the workshop. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, a set of stamps that takes me back to bygone days with your fab. cards I have photos of my grandparents that look just like these, will be watching Lisa's shows.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, lovely card samples for the show, those stamps are a real winner, brings back memories of a by gone age.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Julia
    Great samples, looking forward to the show tonight.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia all of these cards are stunning those stamps are amazing. I am looking forward to Lisa's shows. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia,
    A lovely selection. Hope you have a good day at CE.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're lovely stamps but I don't sell my cards and so I don't think I'd use these for friends and family Loving that new Woodware stamp Have a great day today - you lucky people

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia

    That certainly is an array of designs this morning! You've been very busy!

    Enjoy the workshop

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these stamps memories from the past very different
    June horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia. Great cards. I enjoy watching Lisa demoing. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Julia, oh they are just fabulous love the vintage stamps and your cards are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like your take on these lovely vintage stamps.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your work and stamps, would look When Scrapbooking old Photo's too .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  15. All great cards Julia. Be glad when I have time to get some crafting in again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these stamps julia and have loved how you have used them x intrigued about the new inks now x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia, A lovely card, I think these stamps would be fabulous for Journals or Scrapbooking Layouts. Lovely colours.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia Lovely cards the stamps are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Julia so many beautiful
    Hug's Lynda Brock xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Julia. Did manage to watch Lisa's show tonight. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!