Friday 21 February 2014

Sue Wilson Stamps to Co-ordinate with Dies Now in Stock

Hi Bloggers.

I'm pleased to tell you that I now have most of the stamps that co-ordinate with her dies now in stock in my Amazon Store. Unfortunately, the 2 stamp sets that co-ordinate with the Classic Bow Set have not arrived - I'm told they will be with me shortly. I am still waiting for the Get Well Soon & Thank You stamps and the frames from last Saturday's shows.

You can view the Sue Wilson Dies and Stamps currently in stock here (2 pages). I've put a list of the dies the stamp co-ordinates with in the description of each stamp. 

All for now.

Julia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia I've just checked out the Stamps and yet again Creative Expression is onto a winner forever moving forward into the right way. Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julia, thank you for keeping us updated on stocks of Sue's goodies. It is so lovely to have every thing to hand to create beautiful cards.
    X Ros

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!