Wednesday 28 December 2011

My 5 Favourite Christmas Cards 2011

Hi Bloggers,

Debby is hosting 'My Favourite Christmas Cards of 2011'.

Here are my 5 (I think!)-

The first is my fave Mr. Inventor with a sprig of holly on his hat

The second is a very traditional card made with the Tatty Button Poinsettias stamp set

The next one is a black and white

Another Tatty Button card - for this one I put the snowman stamp inside the bauble stamp and the background was made with alcohol inks

Finally, I really loved the colour combo on this one

I hope you've enjoyed looking at my 5. Why not pop over to Debby's Blog and join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous collection.
    Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    (Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!