Wednesday 14 December 2011

Vintage Photo Tatty Button

Hi Bloggers,

Today I'm sharing another of my samples from the Tatty Button Show.


I stamped the Tatty Button 'A Tatty Christmas To You' stamp on to ivory card with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I pulled some of the colour our using a damp paint brush and then cut Tatty out leaving a small border around the edges.

I inked up a piece of ivory card using Vintage Photo Distress Stain and left it to dry. When dry I embossed the stained card with the Couture Creations Bauble Tree embossing folder. I then sanded it to make the design pop out more.

I stamped the cracker from the Tatty Button Accessories 2 stamp set around the edges of my card blank with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I stamped the sentiment from the Tatty Button Text 2 stamp set in Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then cut it out using the smallest of the Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles dies. I inked around the edges with Vintage Photo while still in the die.

The card was assembled as shown.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely Julia, adore the tree and the crackers around the edge of the card, what a fantastic card to receive xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!