Saturday 10 December 2011

Stripey Mousey Birthday

Hi Bloggers,

There were so many samples that didn't get shown last week that I thought I'd share another with you today.


The image is Tatty Button Present Wrapping. This is such a versatile stamp - it can be used for any occasion really.

I stamped the image on to ivory card with Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I coloured using Cosmic Shimmer Drawing Inks - some mica and some matt.

I cut the image out using Spellbinders Labels Eight. I inked around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink while still in the die. I cut another piece of patterned paper using Labels Eight again and inked all over the paper while still in the die with Vintage Photo.

I stamped the sentiment from Creative Expressions Flutter Florals stamp set in Jet Black Archival and embossed with clear powder. I cut it out using a Spellbinders Teardrop Circles die and inked around the edges with Vintage Photo while still in the die.

I cut borders using the Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Scallops and Parisian Accents in navy and orange card respectively.

The patterned papers are Junkitz.

I assembled the card as shown and added some blue buttons with Baker's Twine and did some faux stitching around the edges and the card was complete.

I'm sharing this card with Make It Monday.

Hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

1 comment:

  1. How very sweet! :0)
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!