Friday 16 December 2011

The Caterpillar and the Butterfly

Hi Bloggers.

Today I'm sharing this card with you -

Sorry about the poor quality of the photo - it's dark and the stamping is on glossy card so I can't have a light directly above it.

I used an Elusive Images stamp set (sorry - can't remember the name). I stamped the ornate design in Perfect Medium randomly all over some glossy card. Next I added some Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord Distress ink over the whole area. I removed the excess ink with kitchen roll.

The sentiment says - 'What the Caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a Butterfly'. I stamped this over the top of my design using the Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I put aside to dry.

I dusted some heat resistant acetate with my anti-static pad and stamped the butterfly with Perfect Medium. I added some Gold Detail embossing powder and heat set it. I then cut it out.

The background papers are made with the Peeled Paint and the Dusty Concord Distress Inks - you just need to ink around the edges of the card.

I assembled the card as shown.

Hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!