Sunday 19 November 2017

Discover Industrial Chic

Hi Bloggers.

I have another card to share with you featuring Sue Wilson's Industrial Chic Collction -

The background was leftover from a demo I did and is made from Watercolour Card with some Misters and Masks. I've cut it to size using a die from Sue Wilson's Double Stitched Rectangles Die Set and matted onto Black Card and then Coconut White Card.

I cut die #3 from the Industrial Chic Background Die Set out of of piece of Coconut White Card and added it t my background.

I stamped the gorgeous Mr. Vintage Inventor onto Coconut White Card using Onyx Black Versfine Ink. I cut him out using scissors leaving a thin border around him. I cut the wings from the Industrial Chic Mixed Essentials Die Set out of Steel Pearl Card and glued them behind my man. I added him to the centre of my frame using CE Mounting Cushion.

I cut the sentiment from the Inspirational Words Die Set out of Steel Pearl Card and added him to my card using glue and a little CE Mounting Cushion.

Thank you for all your kind comments and messages about Smokey.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

19 comments:

  1. Good Morning Julia

    You and Sue both demonstrating the use of leftovers today -spooky! :)

    Great card and I love the background colours.

    Have a lovely day

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Julia, a lovely card and the background is great
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    Another wonderful background.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, lovely card today

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Julia I know lots of peeps would like it too xxx
    June Horrocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Julia. Brilliant card this morning and stunning background . I loved your samples on Lisa shows .
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia, a great steampunk feel to this card, love the frame. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Julie. Thank you for all your ideas for the Industrial Chic dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work as usual Julia.
    Have a lovely day.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very different card today, not sure it is one I would make, we all have our own ideas.....but it is great as a mans card I think....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia this is an amazing card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia Great card very different!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unusual card with another creative background.
    Hope you are having a good weekend,
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia, I love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!